Where can I buy a 4x4 flood tray from?

Tommytopper

large.AD768CB9-DFCA-4E9B-9F45-21AD415935C2.jpegWhere can I buy a 4x4 flood tray from i carn’t find any anywhere. 

Want to use it as a run to waste table using drippers in coco 

thanks 

Edited by Tommytopper

Your local grow shop or garden centre should have a pile of 1.2 metre square Garland trays. 

Edited to add - Search for Garland tray 120 x 120 x 12cm

Edited by Saddam

@Saddam will I be able to get one with the holes in for the drain to waste pipe ? 

thanks for the comment I will have a look now I couldn’t find out what they was called 

thanks again 

44 minutes ago, Tommytopper said:

@Saddam will I be able to get one with the holes in for the drain to waste pipe ? 

Doubt it, they're sold as runoff trays.  Do you know how to use a drill? :lookaround:   

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/05/2021 at 7:01 PM, Tommytopper said:

thanks for the comment I will have a look now I couldn’t find out what they was called 

thanks again 

if you lived close i have a 1.2Mx1.2M tray they are talking about above or they will set you back 39.99. I built my own out of 2"x4" timber and ply wood base (any size you like) get some pond liner thick rubber stuff. the fittings are called tank connectors= search flood and drain tank connectors then use half inch wood bit to make the holes.  if you do go the plastic tray just use again the 1/2inch  drill bit and if you want to lift the plants off the bottom of the tray use fish tank egg crate its plastic squares that water will pass through used to separate fish tanks but you will be using as drainage 

Edited by 9inchbigbud
  • Like 3