RUNTZ AUTO 420 IN A POLYHOUSE

Hoodism

Hello and welcome to my grow diary. I've not been Been active for a looonnnggg while, but this year I thought fuck it. I don't smoke much these days and with waiting for drops, pickups and kids going to bed later as they get older. kinda makes me think I'm not bothered if I do or I don't smoke weed.

It was a Saturday towards the end of February, bored, electric money available. I thought FUCK IT LETS GROW SOME GANJ!!!

So I got duck ducking.

I didn't want the hastle or expense of an indoor set up, I didn't want to get all anal over this that and the other. I figured not being a volume smoker that anything I grew would be better than most of the street greens I had at my disposal.

So having recently re skinned my polyhouse I believed this time was now!

Having an abundance of spare poorly suited pots I weighed up my options.

The space available in said polyhouse is 8ft X 6ft, I do need to grow a few other things in there, kale, chilli's ,peppers, cucumbers baby quince trees but all that is sacrificable should space be an issue, for now it isn't

Having had a look for suitable strains to try I opted for northern lights fem from Zamnesia, Along with runtz auto,

ADD TO BASKET 

CONTINUE TO CHECK OUT

TELL THEM WHERE YOU'LL BE GROWING  

Before i knew it....BOOM... they were here. 
SAY MY NAME! I've started a seed collection.

NNNNAAAA that's not going to cut it sorry, I'm a farmer peasant not a philosopher. We need compost and water.

Around the 20th of march four little pots appeared on a south facing windowsill 15 miles west of 420 HQ. 

Now in light of keeping things not so wall of text I'm going to see if I can work out how to post pics..... It's been 14 years, this site has grown and changed, truth be told I've turned into a luddite and can't work out how to upload pics from this phone so please suggest, say hi and share your own progress on this strain. 

Peace HOODISM.

• Like 5

@Hoodism

Hi and nice to see a diary up and running.

If you have acces to a laptop or desktop computer its easier to get your pics resized and uploaded imo. You can email them to yourself from your phone, Irfanview is what i use to resize on a laptop.

If not then you can download picture resizing app and resize all the pics you want to upload to 1mb or less.

You can then create a new album in your user profile and upload the pics to your gallery. Once they are uploaded you can choose them by clicking the insert other media button and insert from existing attachment.

Hope that helps,

:yinyang:

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome back, a month further on these beauties are well in flower. I'm Still unsure about uploading pics and with my average pic size at 4mb there's a lot to trim. After a chilly April which stunted the growth. These plants have flown the last four weeks.

THE DETAILS:

My seeds were popped in propogation pots  purchased from ALDI. Dibber, inch in, carefully placed the seed the right way up, (Ask the ladies, no one likes a breach birth.)

Cave in the cavity, misted the soil with my new Haws brass half pint spritzer. TAAADAAAHHH!

(INSERT WANKER EMOJI HERE.) 

POP, boom it's was like welcoming new members into the family. The rest is pretty boring really,

I waited untill they stretched to about 9inches and burried them in new pots right up to the first set of leaves, I do the same with tomatoes the hairs on the stems turn to roots. Whilst this root structure is forming there will be little going on up top and I found it difficult not to meddle with feed etc. Nevertheless I heeded caution and did what I like the most... Absolutely F all. 

All four seeds had sprouted and been successfully transplanted. Having an abundance of lockdown garden centre spree pots available I opted for pots a few rose bushes came in. These were 7ish litre pots, decent drainage holes. My thinking was with a 60 day start to finish, I wouldn't need to buy bigger pots.

Oh so now you're thinking he's 90 days into the repot and still hasn't cut?

As mentioned it was a cold April, plants are outdoors in the greenhouse, the only heating was a candle under a terracotta pot and the sacrifice of various seedlings again purchased from the garden centre, put in place as a frost wall.

Watering when dry, still no feed. Things were ticking over slowly and it matched everything else in the garden so I wasn't worried.

I have taken photos every day for three months and will upload them... not all of them. when I work out how to from this android. Untill then this text is already too long so we'll do e for getting here

Peace... Hoodism

• Like 5

Uploading can be ball ache. I found the best way was to take a photo on my phone....

attach the photo to a blank document on my phone.... 

Copy and paste onto here. Not sure if this helps at all. 

Doing something similar to yours myself. I'm about 45 days in

Bless up and all the best

• Like 1

On 17/06/2021 at 7:56 PM, Idicanna jones said:

Uploading can be ball ache. I found the best way was to take a photo on my phone....

Thanks for that, I've also just found the subscriber option in the store for a bigger upload and thought why not. Everyone should

On 17/06/2021 at 7:56 PM, Idicanna jones said:

Thanks for that, I've also just found the subscriber option in the store for a bigger upload and thought why not. Everyone should