DIY coco dripper system

Mk3

Hi folks, looking for an automated watering system. Wilma looked like the cheapest safest bet but the fluctuations with PH and EC from recirculating means I'd have to keep a close eye on it which is no good for me.

I've taken inspiration from the Rhizo drip and drain system, my drainage is set up ready to go now I just need to sort the irrigation.

Can anyone confirm (using my very professional diagram) whether this system would work? 1 res feeding 2 tents (all plants at same stages)

Does the layout of the pipework look OK? 

Only other thing I'm stuck on is the use of non return valve and anti syphon filters, where do these go?

Thanks in advance large.20210514_145236_compress53.jpg

• 1 month later...

large.60ca77d0d43a4_nonereturnvalvefilter.jpg

On 14/05/2021 at 3:10 PM, Mk3 said:

Hi folks, looking for an automated watering system. Wilma looked like the cheapest safest bet but the fluctuations with PH and EC from recirculating means I'd have to keep a close eye on it which is no good for me.

I've taken inspiration from the Rhizo drip and drain system, my drainage is set up ready to go now I just need to sort the irrigation.

Can anyone confirm (using my very professional diagram) whether this system would work? 1 res feeding 2 tents (all plants at same stages)

Does the layout of the pipework look OK? 

Only other thing I'm stuck on is the use of non return valve and anti syphon filters, where do these go?

Thanks in advance large.20210514_145236_compress53.jpg

looks ok this is how you set up a none return valve 

Edited by 9inchbigbud
  • Like 1

anti siphon goes in between the elbows at high point of res

loop the pipework if doing more than two 

saw DIY and thought @badbillybob would have been all over it, he loves a good DIY set up