Blueberry x Purple Maroc by @Revive

Shumroom

Just received my most recent seeds from the Subbies seeds. 

@Revive do you have any information about this cross of yours?

My intention is to have a grow with these indoors :)

Is this advisable, 

Or do you think that they should be done outdoors? 

Many thanks again for sending these in, 

I'm a bit of a blueberry nut :bong:

Thanks in advance. 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Oooh that could be a winning combo, I'd imagine it would grow happily indoor or out, PM used to be a staple in the GG section. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Just received my most recent seeds from the Subbies seeds. 

@Revive do you have any information about this cross of yours?

My intention is to have a grow with these indoors :)

Is this advisable, 

Or do you think that they should be done outdoors? 

Many thanks again for sending these in, 

I'm a bit of a blueberry nut :bong:

Thanks in advance. 

Hey dude.. chuffed I get a chance to see what these turn out like.. what I can tell you is this was a result of an open pollination from last seasons gorrilla antics.. I had a whole bunch of purple maroc on the go and a couple of blueberry on the same plot.. they was supposed to be fems so I was a bit surprised I ended up with a rogue male somehow.. out of the 2 blueberry 1 was absolutely huge ..infact it was the biggest plant on the plot standing at least 10 feet or more.. the other was pretty small ended up about half the size.. the big bluberry was the only plant left on the plot that hadn't shown sex or gone onto flower.. strange as males are generally supposed to show first right.. I ended up not being able to get to the plot for 3 weeks or more due to work and when I did bam there he was.. i carefully removed him but sadly the deed was already done. The purple maroc females were awesome all pretty massive, with some flowering really early while others were a lil later. All of them had massive colas and the buds was dense and solid as fuk.. I did end up with some mould issues later at the end but was to be expected due to the shitty end to the year plus how dense with flowers my plot had become.. thats about all I can tell you tbh bro..I can dig out some pics for ya if you want? as for indoors or outdoors I wouldn't like to say but im sure either would be ok although I'm by no means an expert on this..

Good luck with them @Shumroom :yep:

Oh just to add the 2 other bluberrys I had with that batch looks really lovely but I harvested them early cause the weather and rot was gonna beat them to the finish..

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

A few pics for anyone that choose these from the subbies section..as I said this was an accidental open pollination, I'm not a breeder or anything just sometimes shit happens.. thought they was deffo worth sending in as something nice could be found in these for sure :yep:

large.20200805_202144_compress15.jpg

1 of the mums in early flower.. 

large.20200817_201535_compress67.jpg

This was the blueberry male.. he was massive and 1 of the things I was gutted about after finding out he was a boy.. was a stunning looking plant..

large.20200816_204453_compress3.jpg

This purple maroc was a real early 1.. she gave plenty

large.20200927_172802_compress85.jpglarge.20200927_164631_compress43.jpgthe purple marocs produced some lovely big buds all pretty much dense and solid throughout.

large.20200913_192249_compress52.jpg

Purple maroc late in flower.. and to the left again is the blueberry boy.. at this stage he still had not shown sex i was still waiting for it to flower thinking it was a girl.

large.20200906_190238_compress49.jpglarge.20200906_190230_compress10.jpglarge.20200906_190222_compress68.jpg

This is what I came back to after a 3 weeks or so of no visits.. it was a fuking boy..

large.20200926_184534_compress41.jpglarge.20200913_192303_compress47.jpg

Some more of the p/m later in flower.. there was some nice looking girls amongst these..

thats all i have really..  hope it helps a bit if anyone chooses these as there subbies.. good luck im excited to see what comes of these, hopefully I get to see some pics :yinyang:

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Those are some grade A plants mate, I'm sure the offspring will do well. 

Thanks bro.. you can see why I thought they was worth sending in.. im sure something good could be found if the time was taken:yep:

• Like 4

Just now, Shumroom said:

Thanks @Revive,

couldn't ask for more :)

I'll be sticking up photos here once they're growing :yep:

Atb 

Brilliant.. if I had more room I'd run some myself but never really run regs as finding spots to gg near me are pretty tough..gonna put a bag aside so will be really interested to see how they fair up.. im happy its someone with plenty of experience growing these out as I do reckon there could be some gems to be had here.. already im super excited so will really look forward to your pics @Shumroom.. best of luck bro :yinyang:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Personunknown said:

Sometimes the best things happen by accident:yep::yinyang:

Absolutely dude.. many a good strain has come from pure accidents..look forward to seeing what you guys can do with these.. :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Shumroom this is the other bluberry to came from that batch.. not sure if this makes a diff but she was a pretty lil thing.. had 3 all in all this 1 was on another plot that had zero real prep so was fairly small..large.20201009_184503_compress41.jpglarge.20201009_184312_compress61.jpg

• Like 5

I grabbed a pack of these as I’m on a bit of a blueberry hunt at the moment. They will be done indoors. 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 5

@Revive
Just to ask, are the seeds you sent in a mix from all the females or individual plants? If it's the former does that mean that there's blueberry x blueberry in the mix too.  Thank you. Beautiful plants in the pics too :v:

Edited by i11
  • Like 4