Advice needed!

DrGreenThumb24

I have a Auto Cheese XXL on the go at the moment and it seems to be taking forever…

this first picture is from 28th April and the one below it is from 9th May so they are 11 days apart. Whilst you can see the plant has/is growing it just doesn’t seem to be budding!!

we are currently on day 71 and nowhere near to finish. Temps are stable, there were some issues earlier in the grow with over/under watering and some lockout which has clearly stunted her. But I’m just looking for reassurance that she will finish!!!

I don’t mind being patient but the haze that was germinated at the same time is coming down this weekend and it finished!

could it be that she won’t actually finish? 

large.53A9D862-3BED-4ABD-BB98-CA2533013421.jpeglarge.11E7E30A-2011-4FB3-975F-A354C5374885.jpeg

some other close ups. What do we think?

large.E7DF76F7-D22A-4532-9D64-E5C01D0DEB11.jpeglarge.77F7BD0F-9D02-458C-8D43-1C1BB052D755.jpeglarge.1FB5C1D3-BCA4-4437-8004-7537789DE728.jpeg

Perhaps dropping the daylength might speed it up a bit looks like its flowering ok though , just slow from what you said, strange haze was faster though:unsure:

1 minute ago, Personunknown said:

Perhaps dropping the daylength might speed it up a bit looks like its flowering ok though , just slow from what you said, strange haze was faster though:unsure:

Funnily enough I thought this. Have switched to 18/6 to see if that helps.

It’s just odd!!

• Like 1

I don’t mind being patient, I. Just don’t want to waste my time (and space!!!) 

I think this plant will easily go over 100 days. Is that even possible with an auto?!?