PHOTO CONTEST !!!! Seeds for winners ! Closed May 30th

paradiseseeds

Hello UK420 growers !

Paradise Seeds starts a Photo Contest this month :yahoo:

Let's check your albums together and be a winner !

1st winner: 10 seeds + hemp cap + XL grinder

2nd winner: 5 seeds + XL grinder;

3rd winner: 3 seeds + small grinder.

Entry closes end of this month (May 30th) and you can choose the strain that you will enjoy to grow ;)

Valid only in EU and UK.

large.BUNDLE_UK420_draft2.jpg

Have fun & luck ! :lucky:

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • Like 3

Hi growers of the world !

What's happening? Nobody has never grown any Paradise strains?!?!

Really? How can it be possible ? The wonderful seeds falling on Earth to spread joy and love all around...

There's something wrong in the neighbourhood, who I'm gonna call....

It's just about posting nice pics and maybe get some seeds :lucky:

Enjoy your days and take care !  :guitar:

• Like 2

I done sweet seeds dinafem dutch passion ugorg female seeds reserva prevada an many others

I don't think I have ever popped a paradise seed tho so my albums are woefully bare of pics of them 

• Like 4

As Fatboy suggested, maybe give a little to get back a lot.  Lots other breeders on here give away seeds for diaries which go down really well...

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, growinggold said:

As Fatboy suggested, maybe give a little to get back a lot.  Lots other breeders on here give away seeds for diaries which go down really well...

2 minutes ago, fatboy77 said:

There's a gap atm with dinafem MIA, difficulties with ordering due to Brexit.  Looks like an opportunity to

@paradiseseeds 2 great bits of advice from these guys.. dont miss the boat :yep:

• Like 2

I was going to post a picture of just a seed, but I wasn't sure how my 'comedy' would be taken lol 

I must admit Ive never popped one of your strains in all these years....I probably smoked some in Amsterdam at some point ?

• Like 5

Never grown any either, because there was never really much activity in the Paradise Seeds section and though they have no interest here. 

It would be nice to see this section filling up with diaries and info. Post the strain details and photos rather than linking of site.

All the best.

Toke...

• Like 5

Hi  Growers !

Thank you for having picked up my call ;) I'm happy to read the comments, you are right, this forum has been silent for a long time, apologizes... And I hear that without beautiful seeds falling from Paradise, the glorious Knights of Lady Nature cannot enjoy their art and spread their shiny flowers all over this wonderful world.

I'm gonna put on my iron shirt and chase the experts, looking for their precious grow diaries and their nice pics. Hoping they will accept some seeds of their choice -produced organically with love and skills by the same breeder since 1994 (stealth marketing between the lines).

That's an idea, any other suggestions* maybe?  

Let me know what you are expecting from Paradise and this forum, we will try to find a way to achieve the quest...

I wish a sunny and funny day :sorry:

*i.e. 'Avoiding the tales story style' can be an option to suggest

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

This is (was) a Paradise seed I got as a freebie. California Gold. Any takers?

large.IMG_1180.JPG

I've got one of these in my stash (also a freebie)...can't see that being germed any time soon...if ever!! :nope:

• Like 1

@paradiseseeds this is how the bottom of my grow cab looks the top level is very similar. As for photos, there is some fantastic images on uk420 that members are taking and sharing on a daily basis. Check out Cream Of The Crop Section for an example, I think you would be well happy.

Take care.

Toke... 

large.602027277e73b_SweetSeeds-MultiStrains-BottomLevelOfCabinet-UpskirtImage07-02-2021.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

This is (was) a Paradise seed I got as a freebie. California Gold. Any takers?

large.IMG_1180.JPG

Oh dear lol

• Like 2