Cream of the Crop - April 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - April 2021  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As ever all superb shots, but Jadenugs is getting my vote this time, absolutely stunning :rockon:

• Like 7

Some stunning stuff here. Could look at them for hours, but I will follow my 1st impressions, my vote will go to @VRG

• Like 10

Cheers for the nomination, appreciated muchly :yep:   

Brother Smokey is doing a grand job of ramping this competition up, trawling the boards for photos. Nice one dude!

I like colourful flowers cos I like photographing them, so it's a close one between quite a few here. Well done all the nominees.

Clumsy's Red Hot Cookies does it for me though. I like the way the flower is highlighted and stands out, but with just the right amount of light to see the buds in the background.

• Like 12

Wow thank you very much for the nomination. Honoured to be held amongst such company, however I think @jadenugssteals it for me. 

That macro is next level mate!

• Like 10

Wow!  some absolute stunners, such a hard choice.  Went for mchazy and that lovely looking hash in the end, but man,  some impressive plants on display :clapping: 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Lux_Interior said:

Gonna be a close one this month.

@zaaboot_1 If I believed in heaven that is what it would look like :yinyang:

Nice one Lux- thanks! 

Z

• Like 8

Fuk me this comes around quick.. gonna need some time for this 1.. once again everyone's a winner:yep: top work fellas some epic shots time after time :yinyang:

• Like 8

What a line up !!!   So many stunning entrants, you all deserve to win :yep:    Top work and im envious of your abilities.  

There can only be 1 winner and as im a sucker for colour my vote is with JadeNugs for the stunning colours and detail. 

Good luck to one and all.   

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

On 07/05/2021 at 0:53 PM, zaaboot_1 said:

Nice one Lux- thanks! 

Z

You're welcome dude! Keep the Faith!

• Like 6