Seeds for conservatory

-t-o-n-y-

Hi All,

Forgive me I can't seem to find any advise on some decent autos to grow in a conservatory. I have previously grown under lights with UGORG so any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

Check out Dinafem, sweet seeds, Mephisto (Not sure how they would do if their not under lights & the enviroment isn't dialed in...), there's a few out there I haven't done auto's much. I can imagine RGSC have some hardy autos that would florish in a conservatory. Check out the auto section & use the search engine it's definetly been talked about multiple times, just search outdoor autos, take your pick & put them in your conservatory. They'll do even better in there.

• Like 1

I think your options are limitless for autos in a conservatory.

You're in complete control of the plants environment so issues you'd run into outdoors, for e.g. mould, rot etc are not an issue.

An acquaintance of mine grew a bunch of different cali strains in a conservatory last year and had impressive results.

So my advice would be to just pick any outdoor autos that take your fancy and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replys. I should probably mention low oudour would be an advantage. I did try to germinate some bubblelicious but for the first time ever none of them sprouted.

• Like 1

Might be worth running a fan and filter in there to keep the whiff down a bit? Just thinking aloud, not sure how effective it would be. 

My personal favourite autos so far are sweet seeds Cream mandarine and blackjack, both grown indoors mind :skin_up:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, -t-o-n-y- said:

Thanks for the replys. I should probably mention low oudour would be an advantage. I did try to germinate some bubblelicious but for the first time ever none of them sprouted.

Put some Lavender in there to help with odour mate.

You'll need some form of odour control, even the lower odour strains pong towards the end of flower when they're in an enclosed space and smell is probably the second most likely reason for the door coming off the hinges, loose lips being the first. Ideally you'd want to extract through a carbon filter, but there is also the option of attaching a fan directly to a carbon filter and using it as an air scrubber.

• Like 1

I only run outdoors & in the greenhouse & in the conservatory -  I generally run Sweet Seeds Auto SAD due to its very short compact nature and its almost odour free -  it tends to emit a powerful odour when manhandled but when basking in the sun via the glass even the wife ( who's a non smoker & anti drug do gooder :) )  cant even smell it.  

• Like 6