Some Advice Required Please

Pepe Ramon

Hi everyone, I have recently acquired a 60x60x140cm tent along with a Spider Farmer SF1000 LED Lamp and I was wondering how many plants I could flower in that space, and with that lamp? The instructions that came with the lamp states one plant but I am thinking that if the plants were in smaller pots, 3 or 5 ltr, and I utilise a shorter veg time, say 3 weeks, then maybe, I could get away with doing 4. I have a few short growing indicas I can use, I really want to get some bud quickly, so I don't want to veg for much longer than 3 weeks. I have an outdoor grow going but obviously they are nearly 6 months away from finishing.  :hippy:

43 minutes ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

I don't want to veg for much longer than 3 weeks.

Cram the room with as many pots as you possibly can, you can see better than us what will fit! 1L starters then pot into 3L perhaps? just make sure the canopy is full, most important thing.

• Like 1

Your outlook on it is right, you can do more but grow them smaller. Regardless of plant numbers you should be aiming for the same yield. Personally I’ve run a tent that size and I actually prefer one plant. Have done 2 but always feel they get in the way of each other type thing. I would rather a single plant personally. Also I used to use some bamboo sticks in an X shape down the sides of the tent between the tent poles. Just to help with there the tent would suck in due to the fan. Just to try maximise the space as much as possible.

• Like 3

I grow in a similar sized space.

My flower section is roughly 40 x 60 x 150 and I use a PAR+150 which draws 140w from the socket. I grow 6 plants in 4L square pots and they fit perfectly for my space. 6 plants means that I don't need to veg them for very long and that they can go into flower as quickly as possible.

I have thought about growing 1 or 2 plants in this space and using a screen to maximise the return, and if you don't mind the longer veg this might be a better idea in the long run as growing multiple plants in a small space is a challenge. You really need to stay on top of training and pruining otherwise you will find lots of plants being overshadowed and not producing as well.

My animal biscuits diary in my signature will give you an idea of what I do.

atb

greenie

• Like 1

i have upgraded to a 75 x 75 now but used to have a dr60

most ive flowered out was 7 but used to do 9 as 6,5l pots fit 9 so thats what i used to run,,obviously with training but wasnt easy but used to pull some nice crops from the 60

gallery_46406_4464_347778.jpggallery_46406_4464_87814.jpggallery_46406_4464_123645.jpg 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, m2jlv II said:

i have upgraded to a 75 x 75 now but used to have a dr60

most ive flowered out was 7 but used to do 9 as 6,5l pots fit 9 so thats what i used to run,,obviously with training but wasnt easy but used to pull some nice crops from the 60

gallery_46406_4464_347778.jpggallery_46406_4464_87814.jpggallery_46406_4464_123645.jpg 

What size pots are those dude?

8 hours ago, m2jlv II said:

6.5L pots mate

Wicked, cheers dude, and thank you to everyone else who took the time to reply to my query.  :hippy: