paradiseseeds

Good morning !

Looking for some challenge in the grow room ?

Why not trying some of the wild strains coming from Paradise ....

Top 5 Strains For Hobbyist Cannabis Growers

large_top5.jpg

"Ok, so what’s a cannabis hobbyist? Well these are growers who are looking to bring something a little different to their grow room, by searching out cannabis strains with unique features to push the growing experience to new frontiers. Paradise Seeds has been included in the new Ask Ed book by master cannabis cultivator, Ed Rosenthal, in a section focusing on hobbyist cannabis strains. "

Beautiful day !!!! Sunny and happy :guitar:

• Like 4

ive grown it quite a few times, and its an easy grow.

the article is for hobbyist growers and you wont get an easier grow than wappa.

its potent too. i really like it.

• Like 2

@paradiseseeds   Is there any particular strain that would lend its genetics & traits to suiting an outdoor grow in the UK with our short and often wet summers ? 

Sorry im not being lazy its just i have not had any first hand experience with your seeds , I will have a look at your strains shortly to see if i can find any.   

Thanks  

• Like 1

And talking about Sensi Star , she has a beautiful story with Paradise....

Sensi Star Strain Story: Super Strong Indica

large.9_-_Sensi_Star.jpg      

There are many legends in the Paradise Seeds library, from old classics to new champions for the cannabis cause! However, there is one strain which is the most legendary of them all and has become synonymous with the Paradise Seeds story. That strain is Sensi Star!...... More on the website.....

Sweet dreams :guitar:

• Like 1

Hi @OldFord !

Don't worry the Paradise is everywhere on Earth, even in UK;)

I can suggest a pre-selection and maybe you will find happiness in the bouquet.....

Those strains are ready for harvest by the end of September/early October and suitable for Septentrional location (moist resistant, shy Sun) : Durga Mata, Sweet Purple, Ice Cream, Mendocino Skunk. You can also have a look at Space Cookies, White Berry, Original Cheese.

If it's possible, and feel like, doing an outdoor Scrog and spreading the growth helps to reduce the risk of mold. 

The AutoFlow strains can also be an interesting choice because of their short cycle of life and small size, AutoMaria II, Auto JackAuto Kong 4.

Hope it helps to find your way through the catalogue of seeds.

Have fun and take care !

:lucky::D

• Like 1