GRO+ Seaweed60 compost

speedwell68

Has anyone else tried this stuff?  I got some from the Range a few months back as it was all they had.  This stuff is fantastic.  I vegged my current batch for 4 weeks with it on just water and they are easily the best looking plants I have ever grown.  They are now in their 4th week of flowering and they are responding really well.  It is only now I have started on the Old Timers Bloom & PK4-8.  They say it has Perlite in it which it does, but not much, so I did add a little.  It is well draining, yet retains moisture well.  It is easily the best medium I have used.  It is 2 for £12 at The Range.  I am buying a couple everytime I go as when we hit winter they stop stocking stuff like this.

Edited by lildaveham
To remove link, please read the site rules.
  • Like 1

Sounds great, I'd give it a try but my nearest store is 15 miles away. 

What were you using previously? 

I'm just giving some Westlands with added JI a try, seems good so far. 

1 hour ago, KC said:

Sounds great, I'd give it a try but my nearest store is 15 miles away. 

What were you using previously? 

I'm just giving some Westlands with added JI a try, seems good so far. 

Jacks Magic and/or Westland New Horizon.  Neither of which were bad products.  But this is better than both.  It is very much like Jacks Magic in consistency.

• Like 1