Best RGSC Strain (outdoor feminised) for THC production for WPFF extracts??

GREEN_BOX

Easy everyone! Hope you're all good and HAPPY 4/20!:smokin:

Was going to send an email over to @panik and team to get some advice on this, but figured a lot of people may be interested in this so decided to post publicly, instead.

Just wondering what the best RGSC outdoor (fem) strains tend to be, with regards to stupidly high resin/THC production, as well as having citrus or fruity terpene profiles?

Hoping to make some live rosin with some freshly frozen whole plants (WPFF) at time of harvest, and hoping & expecting there's some standout strains that have been tried and tested for extract purposes. I want to do a GG plot (alongside our others) with a specific strain or two, just for WPFF extract purposes this year.

Thanks in advance! Enjoy your 4/20 everyone!

• Like 2

Can’t really help but I’m definitely interested to hear if people have washed there strains and what the results are like,

I intend on washing most of mine this year too so best of luck dude and happy 420 :hippy:

• Like 2

Glad to hear that makes two of us mate!

Looking forward to seeing it - hopefully we can help eachother with tips and whatnot come harvest time!

Good luck to you, too! Happy 4/20 also! :smokin:

• 4 weeks later...

Not the most active thread to say the least... lol

Decided my choices are between Whitey Freeze and Lemonade OG (not based on resin production, but just because they tickle my fancy:naughty:)

If anyone can pitch in with what strain they would reckon would be best for extracts out of the above two strains, based on experience, then that would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I think you may struggle for answers as, I assume like me, people just don't know for sure. If you can get all outdoor plants to finish at the same time in the same conditions then maybe a comparison can be made, but to be fair, strains perform differently season on season so comparing mixed strains, with season on season to factor in, is just too complex - especially if you have to harvest early to avoid rot. 

If it helps, I've made plenty of extracts with plenty of rgsc strains and if I had to suggest the most resinous (assuming more sticky resin coated buds = better extract material) on a consistent basis year on year, then affiedaze, fast diesel and Lemonade OG spring to mind. 

If I had only RGSC to choose from, and I wanted to make as much hash as possible, those would be probably be my 3 choices based on my limited experience. But I've only done about half of their outdoor selection so not sure how useful that is :yinyang: