Diamond Density

Dsmile

Has anyone got any experience with the product 'Diamond density'?

I'd like to know if it's worth its price tag, what dosages you were using in DWC or if you recommend any alternative.

Thanks in advance :D

What do you currently use ? I seem to get best results when I keep my nutrient regime simple and basic using compost and base nutrients !

I couldn’t see what was in the advert for diamond density but it looked like a PGR type product

• Like 3

It's manufactured by rox

That'll be a NO from me then lol

So like superbud and other pgrs ( previously banned?) theyve started by not stating the active ingredient on the label!!!

Advertised to produce "cali style buds" so pumped full of shite they can't actually sell them in the country of origin!!

All you need now is some printed packaging to go with youre rox bud and your onto a winner...

Unless, that is, you wiĺl actually be smoking it lol

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

What do you currently use ? I seem to get best results when I keep my nutrient regime simple and basic using compost and base nutrients !

I couldn’t see what was in the advert for diamond density but it looked like a PGR type product

Yeah I think it's a PGR but I used CYCO products in RDWC (A+B, B1, Dr.Repair, Rhizofuel, Sugar rush, zyme, silica, swell, supa stiky) 

and from what I learned later on is that Cyco bloom A+B contain pgr. 

I'd just like to produce some nice weighty nugs, which i'm struggling under LEDs.

my last was about 4lb for a 6.5x5

Just now, stu sleeper 20vt said:

It's manufactured by rox

That'll be a NO from me then lol

So like superbud and other pgrs ( previously banned?) theyve started by not stating the active ingredient on the label!!!

Advertised to produce "cali style buds" so pumped full of shite they can't actually sell them in the country of origin!!

All you need now is some printed packaging to go with youre rox bud and your onto a winner...

Unless, that is, you wiĺl actually be smoking it lol

I genuinely don't know much about the different PGR's tbh, a lot of mixed information, which tells me its generally bad but how bad is my point. 
I get what you're saying, a lot of jokers buying catfood tins lol

I'd like something that looks quality under l.e.d but also improving its profile not tarnishing it, currently i use CYCO nutrients, so pretty sure the bloom A+B is pgr

You don't need any pgr bollocks to grow big buds, you don't even need pk.  Hell, you can even do it with a one part like ionic.  It's not the nutes that are stopping you getting huge buds. 

18 minutes ago, fatboy77 said:

You don't need any pgr bollocks to grow big buds, you don't even need pk.  Hell, you can even do it with a one part like ionic.  It's not the nutes that are stopping you getting huge buds. 

Nail. Head. :bangin:

• Like 4

Look to improve in other areas. All these products that make mad claims like 25% more yield or cali looking buds. Just a bottled version of a sales tosser. Plenty hit gpw without the need of pumping the weed full of this sort of bollocks.

• Like 1