Greenhouse Grow Nutrients Help

Riffraff22

Hi all! 

I hope we are all doing well. I have a quick question before I begin this year and that is what are people’s favourite nutes? 

Had a fairly good year last year but feel like the nutes I used let me down so I’m just curious as to what people think are the best.

I’ve heard a lot of good about biobizz, can anyone confirm this? 
just want something g reliable and to help out as much. 

Thanks in advance guys 

Greeting @Riffraff22, welcome on board :yinyang: Doin good thanks! Hope you good, respect!

I can highly recommend Seaweed Fertilizer, either liquid feed or as a dry kelp to mix into your soil.

Envii SeaFeed Xtra Organic Liquid Seaweed Fertiliser is excellent, i used it 2 years ago with amazing results.

I also use compost tea (bubbling water with worm humus and miolasses for 3 days) in the garden, super good stuff!

This year im using MULTI MITE® Organic Liquid Seaweed Concentrate as it is £32 for 10L.

I was priveliged to use Intense Nutrients (uk420 sponsers) Organix range last year as an amazing prize from them with superb results. Incredible nutes! Website below :yep:

large.intense.jpg.fc2e32554cde4884a20eec39090d1b24.jpg.

I used BioBizz many years ago, it was great as far as i remember, im sure they are still great, but i can't honestly say about these days.

You can also use Bat Guano (shit) with extremly good results, awesome for flowering coz of it's high phosphorous, combined with seaweed its potent!

Theres Chicken shit Pellets to mix into the soil 6 weeks before you plant in (as not to burn the roots), gives high nitrogen content.

Fish Blood & Bone is a commonly used all-rounder for herb, but can burn roots if too much applied.

Sulphate of Potash is another good feed, high in phosphours so ideal in flowering.

Yo, thats a lot of choice for ya lol  lemme know what ya go for in the end.

Peace :bong:

large.pngegg(4).png

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 11/04/2021 at 5:32 PM, Riffraff22 said:

Hi all! 

I hope we are all doing well. I have a quick question before I begin this year and that is what are people’s favourite nutes? 

Had a fairly good year last year but feel like the nutes I used let me down so I’m just curious as to what people think are the best.

I’ve heard a lot of good about biobizz, can anyone confirm this? 
just want something g reliable and to help out as much. 

Thanks in advance guys 

I have BioBizz - both Grow & Bloom

But as I'm a total noob I'm worried on the feeding regime for outdoor/greenhouse Autos

I've been doing 1ml/L of Grow as plants still pretty young - but heard Autos don't like being overfed?

If anyone has a good regime for outdoor Autos for BioBizz Grow & Bloom I'd be very appreciative :yep: