Low Wide Trays with Lids

MindSoup

Looking for something to make a shallow but wide water reservoir, like a garland tray with a lid on it about 10-15cm tall max. Will need to support a bit of weight (can brace it out if needs bel. Could use multiple trays connected together, but need to match a 58cmx58cm footprint as well as possible (can't be any bigger). Weird request I know, gotta be something out there I can re purpose. 

Edited by MindSoup

57 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

Go Shopping - Really Useful Boxes - 21 litre Really Useful Box (reallyusefulproducts.co.uk)

try this, its 17.5 high, but they do shotloads of boxes all sizes, this was just a quick look.

they also do them in black if you need light proofed

Nearly, but a bit big to fit 2 and a bit small to use one, I'll have a look through the site though. Many thanks. 

Just now, Clumsy said:

Ouch @ the £11.99 delivery charge from there.

:oldtoker:

Wow hadn't seen that, pretty steep, seems to be common with box suppliers. 

I have just found some good square 25cm tupperware type things for 3 quid each on plsticboxshop. They should work nicely. Hopefully they're a bit cheaper for postage. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks anyway mate. Ended up with 4 25cm square tupperwares connected with iws hose, works a treat. 

• Like 1