Holes and streaks on leaves

le0n.v6

Afternoon all I've got some yellow streaks on some of my leaves and one leaf on 1 out of 2 plants has a few holes in it. I've had a look with a jewelers loupe for pests but couldn't see anything.

Here are some pics (had to take them with my front camera on phone so not the most accurate)

large.20210406_130132.jpg

Any suggestions? First grow so not sure what to rule out first 

Growing in coco using RO water calmag and canna nutes at around 600ppm. pH around 5.9

The other plant next to it hasn't any holes in the leaves but does have  1 or 2 yellow streaks on a few of the leaves. Both the same strain on the same feed 

Cheers :)

• Like 1

I reckon the damage in that first photo was caused by you nicking the new growth accidentally when you topped it, I can see that it is right by the cut you've made, right? As it grows out the tiny nick to the miniature new leaf grows into the damage you see there.

3 hours ago, latigid aikon said:

I reckon the damage in that first photo was caused by you nicking the new growth accidentally when you topped it, I can see that it is right by the cut you've made, right? As it grows out the tiny nick to the miniature new leaf grows into the damage you see there.

You could be right mate I never thought of that. Gonna keep a close eye on it