Cream of the Crop - March 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2021  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well thats a difficult decision to make!!

All the entries this month are excellent, well done to you all for your growing and photography skills!!

I think i will have to go for Syzygy that is an absolute stonker!!!

:yinyang:

• Like 12

Nice work people.. some absolutely stunning flowers to choose from yet again! Well done everyone but I think Syzygy just pips it for me..

• Like 8

It's almost impossible to choose one photo over another! I've only managed to filter one out so far. More time required - who'd be a show judge with quality like this? May need some inspiration :skin_up:

• Like 8

What an honour to be nominated. 

Some brilliant pictures, pretty close this month but SYZYGY takes it for me, 

• Like 9

All beautiful photos, congrats to all nominated. Tough to choose just one but for me it's Syzygy, that contrast in colour is incredible.

• Like 8

Wow some lovely shots this month.. folks camera skills are getting as good as there growing. I have pondered for a while now and dribbled all over the gaff but for me its got to be @Green Machine animal biscuits.. great shot loving those trichs..one again your all winners... well done to all entries :yep:

• Like 8

I think theyre all utterly shite!

Those football clubs whoi tried to chance it with that breakaway football money league...tsk tsk tsk!!!

On a brighter note, we can ignore all that BS and enjoy this BS selection of plants!!

Bloody Stonking would be the BS ;)

I can't vote yet, its just too soon after the last month, i would feel like im betraying her, so soon...with no regrety, i couldnt possibly...

Oh. Alright then. Ill just vote for.....

lollollol

• Like 6

I've been nominating @SYZYGYphotos since he was gracious enough to start posting his awesome diaries on uk420.

His diaries are inspirational.

Every time there has allways been a truly exeptional piccy that have pipped him at the post...

It looks like finally he will get a photo in the archives and a well earned title under his username!!

Then of course the awesome nutrient range!!

Well deserved.

Ps I hope I haven't spoken too soon lol

• Like 9

Stonking entries as usual, well done all :yep: 

Haven't been on here this month (life-cack head wobble) - was really nice to log on to lots of lovely comments and votes. Much appreciated :) 

As pretty as that Blue Steel/Big Skunk is, it's her uglier sister I'll be keeping... a nose in the jar smells of Jerk BBQ and while there's zero initial punch, the journey of the high is one of the most dynamic I've tried in years. The chef himself told me the father had been in his freezer for 28 years! 

My votes goes to @jadenugs for a beautiful, clear image of a plant starting to reveal her true character. 

P.S. @stu sleeper 20vt :cheers:  You've been really supportive of my efforts throughout, thanks mate. 

• Like 11

...im going to vote now, im over last month. Finally!!...its better this way...it was mutual in the end and I dont have to sell my house and live like a pauper monk for the next 15 years...It was good while it lasted! And it'll go down to experience...Anyways I digress lol

...I can only reveal that I have a purple fettish this month ;)lollollol

• Like 5

@SYZYGY Thanks for the vote dude.

Ugly sister smelling of Jerk BBQ, sounds nice! Had an Indian curry smelling pheno but can't remember what strain it was lol 

Been having a head wobble myself lately, far too busy so I'll get a congratz in now while I'm on the boards :) I don't remember ever seeing votes that far in front, smashed it mate, well done :yep:  

• Like 5

On 06/04/2021 at 2:52 PM, tokenroll said:

My vote this month is for myself but that ain't allowed so im going with @jadenugs - Tropicanna Poison F1, FV nice clean image and healthy looking plant.

Toke...

Indeed @tokenroll - given my vote to @jadenugs too for crisp image and interesting looking lady.

Winner obvious :) nice shot of impressive coloured cola @SYZYGY

• Like 6