Want to change nutrients for next dwc grow

Amen holmes

Gonna run WWxBB in dwc shortly and want to try some different nutrients, I'm torn between canna or advanced nutrients sensi grow bloom, I only want to run base nutrients for this grow but I have cal mag etc on standby for deficiencies should they occur. 

The canna aqua is recommended but I don't want any brown additives in my res, I'll be running silver bullet but not keen on brown colour, canna hydro is clear, would this suit dwc? Anyone tried it? 

My other choice is AN sensi grow/bloom, (unsure of colour) but ultimately unsure if this can be used with silver bullet, 

Or are there any that you can recommend? Environment and res temps are fine and will not be an issue, searching this subject is a minefield of what everyone's mates do, 

Please only reply to this with personal experience in the hope it can be an informative source for those looking :)

Cheers

Another Ionic fanboy here, but canna aqua will also work well in dwc.

i will never touch anything from advanced nutes after thier boss was found to be a paedo.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Amen holmes said:

My other choice is AN sensi grow/bloom, (unsure of colour) but ultimately unsure if this can be used with silver bullet, 

This is what I use in dwc, you can use it with oxyplus or silver bullet, the best bit is there is no PH adjustment to worry about.

These work best with Buddhas Tree PK in flower...no other additives are needed, it's strong stuff, a bit pricey but works really well.

The only drawback is that the roots will get slightly stained, small price to pay imo for the results.

I know nothing about the paedo business, neither do the plants fortunately...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stu914 said:

This is what I use in dwc, you can use it with oxyplus or silver bullet, the best bit is there is no PH adjustment to worry about.

These work best with Buddhas Tree PK in flower...no other additives are needed, it's strong stuff, a bit pricey but works really well.

The only drawback is that the roots will get slightly stained, small price to pay imo for the results.

I know nothing about the paedo business, neither do the plants fortunately...

Do you have any idea which part is discolouring the roots, is sensi grow organic at all? 

• Like 1

Can recommend Ionic also.

I've used advanced for years on DTW and currently use Canna. But first few years of using a DWC system found Ionic to be the ticket.

All the various people I learnt from used Ionic and still do.

• Like 2