What should I do with this one?

EarLobe

Hi guys, so I'm ready with one of my orange cookies and this one has been a bit of an oddball. Out of the 3 I grew, this one seemed to be a runt, then she flowered before the others and ended up with the densest nugs I've ever had. Problem is, they're so dense I can barely do faff all with them.

I've cut some down a little early and had to cut each individual bud off the stem, trim individually and I've bought a hanging thing to dry it all in. Just wondering if this is my best option? I've guessed on wet trimming them all ad well, I can imagine it will be any fun at all getting scissors between anything once they're dry.

Is it OK to leave some of the cabbage on there to tighten up a little as well? She's been a massive mould battle for weeks!large.20210402_195310_compress11.jpglarge.20210402_195302_compress38.jpglarge.20210402_195244_compress34.jpglarge.20210402_195239_compress84.jpg

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EarLobe said:

Problem is, they're so dense I can barely do faff all with them.

My advice is to dry them and smoke/eat/vape them and enjoy .... look normal to me . Trim off leaf without trichs and place in dry drafty place . if you have serious/uncontrollable mould issues you will have to break them up and dry them . 

• Like 1

Dense nugs are what you want! Don't worry about getting the sugar leaves right out, just trim them. By the time its all dried there wont be any problem.

• Like 1

Haha thanks guys. I know it's probably unusual to see someone moaning about dense buds lol, they just seem a little off to me if I'm honest, weren't sure if something like this should end up in an extract pile. Resorted to pulling the leaves off now! 

• Like 1