SHOGUN NUTRIENTS

Halo_budz

22 hours ago, mrevolve said:

How do you know out of interest 

Well the buds just didn't get any bigger from week 4 when I put the PK warrior in. All the pistils went brown and they stoped getting bigger. Both times.. I'm running the same strain again this time just changed to PM nutes. 

On 04/04/2021 at 9:56 AM, Haze_smoker said:

Well the buds just didn't get any bigger from week 4 when I put the PK warrior in. All the pistils went brown and they stoped getting bigger. Both times.. I'm running the same strain again this time just changed to PM nutes. 

Did you measure the pH at all? Or soil or run off.

I'd be tempted to flush using pH neutral water and then measure the pH of the run off. Wont hurt even doing it now if you're worried about lockout.

23 minutes ago, mrevolve said:

Did you measure the pH at all? Or soil or run off.

I'd be tempted to flush using pH neutral water and then measure the pH of the run off. Wont hurt even doing it now if you're worried about lockout.

Yeah pH was .2 more at run off than going in and ec run off was the same as going in. They were all looking happy leaves stood up soaking in the light I just cudnt work out what happened the first time thort it might have been sumit I did so tryed again and same thing on round 2.. cudnt face trying it again so sacked it off.. I'm in dwc now.. might go back to Coco if I can't keep temps right thru summer in dwc but so far I'm loving it IV cut my veg time down by a 3/4 and just running 1 plant rather than 4 or 5 in the same space be interested to see if I can crop the same weight so far so good.. but we got another 7 weeks to go and anything can happen in that time! 

• Like 2