Sweet seeds 25 and 100 packs

Boswandeling

Excuse my bad english....

The past few years i bought my sweet seeds fast versions in 25 or 100 packs with black friday sales. Paying about 2-2,50 a bean. Years when i missed the black friday sales I payed 350 euros for a 100 pack. Now this year i missed the black friday sales and now the 25 and 100 packs are nowhere to be found. Buying all in 7 packs is a huge difference in price. 

Is there any chance the 25 and 100 packs wil be back? Dinafem still has them on their site but they are down as most growers know. 

I love growing fast versions like sweet cheese, green poison, cream caramel and a few others. 

Thanks, Boswandeling

57 minutes ago, Boswandeling said:

Is there any chance the 25 and 100 packs wil be back? Dinafem still has them on their site but they are down as most growers know. 

as you have said, with them being out of action, think you'll struggle finding large packs of the Dinafem seeds.

I've had a look for you and found Sweet Seeds 25/100 packs on growbarato(dot)net 

Cream Caramel, Big Devil, Sweet Cheese and Sweet Skunk packs

85 euro for 25 packs 290 euro for 100 packs

Hope this helps.

Bob:yinyang:

Edited by BobTheDaabber

Just now, Boswandeling said:

Thanks @BobTheDaabber

Anyone familiar with growbarato?  

Used them before, shipping took 7 days to arrive to UK.

Plus they throw in a bunch of freebies (not just seeds, I had tshirts, ashtray and various other small items )which I've not seen any UK store do yet.

Edited by BobTheDaabber
  • Like 1

Hi buddy!

This package format is no longer available. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

• Like 1