Shropshire seaweed dosage

LokiVirandell

Hi guys I been reading abit forum and I seen alot of people said Shropshire seaweed is good.

What's dillution rate are you using for foliar and soil drench ? I been checking and they have diffrent for flowers/trees/vegetables etc as what we classified ? :D

Also I am growing with Biobizz nutes my water pH is 7 Biobizz nutes are pH down it aswell and seaweed pH is between 5.2-6 should I buy a bottle of pH up aswell maybe ? I know soil can buffer itself but also it's struggles when is below 5 I think and above 8

1 hour ago, LokiVirandell said:

Hi guys I been reading abit forum and I seen alot of people said Shropshire seaweed is good.

What's dillution rate are you using for foliar and soil drench ? I been checking and they have diffrent for flowers/trees/vegetables etc as what we classified ? :D

Also I am growing with Biobizz nutes my water pH is 7 Biobizz nutes are pH down it aswell and seaweed pH is between 5.2-6 should I buy a bottle of pH up aswell maybe ? I know soil can buffer itself but also it's struggles when is below 5 I think and above 8

does the bottle not have a general chart on the back of it? 

I used another brand of seaweed and the dilution rate for watering was 15ml per 5lts of water and never had any issue. 
:smokin:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I was advised to foliar @2ml p/litre and watering in .5ml (but I’ve been giving a touch more). Foliar once a week it’s like magic. Just before lights out obviously like.

0.5ml per liter right how many sets of leafs/day plants are when you starting to foliar them ?

1 hour ago, Mr.moon said:

does the bottle not have a general chart on the back of it? 

I used another brand of seaweed and the dilution rate for watering was 15ml per 5lts of water and never had any issue. 
:smokin:

Nah buddy I have doff and it's 15ml per gallon but I decided to for the other brand :D my wife can have doff for her aloe Veras :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I sprayed everything in the veg tent including what id consider seedlings. Around 2ml per litre for foliar. Just make sure its right before lights off. My smallest plants are in with bigger stuff so theyre on 18/6 which gives enough time for things to be absorbed/dried off before lights on. I know folk like to give babies a bit more lights on time, so if this is you then perhaps try watering in @0.5ml. 

Thanks alot bud for help :)