Best cheap battery powered Dry Herb Vaporizer's

Military Grade

For the vaporizer and glass mouthpiece comes to £63.99 if brought together with the 420 discount code. Definitely good value

The only issue with the xMax and Sapphire is it just has the session mode, which sort of leads you to vape a bowl full, though if you just want a toot or micro dose with it then a half or a third of bowl would do for a couple of draws. What I have done is then empty it into a 35mm film (remember them) tub and put another fresh half bowl ready to go again. You can then add the halves (or whatever) together and vape a full hit at a higher temp. That's what I like about the vape nothing is wasted.

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Krepituz said:

The only issue with the xMax and Sapphire is it just has the session mode, which sort of leads you to vape a bowl full, though if you just want a toot or micro dose with it then a half or a third of bowl would do for a couple of draws. What I have done is then empty it into a 35mm film (remember them) tub and put another fresh half bowl ready to go again. You can then add the halves (or whatever) together and vape a full hit at a higher temp. That's what I like about the vape nothing is wasted.

Sounds like a good idea, I have a couple of small DRAM weed pots from some CBD flowers i brought online and a DynaVap one that i got with my titanium screens. I knew they would come in handy one day lol

Had a pax2 for about 5 years, abused it with herb and dmt. dropped a few dozen times, Its properly been through the wars and still holds a good charge and works flawlessly, ridiculously well made bit of kit.

Expensive though 

:hippy:

• Like 1