Can anyone please advise

Firstimegrower_420

I'm trying my best not to touch my plants this time around and anything that needs removed during defoliation I'm using sterile scissors, but I've got a problem with my leaves and im 8 days in flower with signs now showing but I sense somethjng isn't right as my leaves are getting affected and I see no visible signs of bugs, I even shake the plant and nothing falls and nothing flies off  

I dont know if I have a humidty issue (50/60%) or if its temp (26) issues, or air circulation issues, lack of or to much (x1 fan) but can anyone please advise what they think is up and what I need to do to try and fix things. I'm already using sticky traps and those insects inside sachets that hunt out the eggs of spider mite as a precautionary measure. 

Overall the plant doesn't look to bad at first glance but upon closer inspection you can see things aren't right. 

large.Screenshot_20210319-111719_Gallery_copy_1026x1779.jpglarge.Screenshot_20210319-111808_Gallery_copy_1026x1414.jpglarge.20210319_105611_copy_1710x3800.jpglarge.20210319_105417_copy_1710x3800.jpglarge.20210319_105410_copy_1710x3800.jpg

3rd pic from lasty I think I can see early spider mite bites. Not sure what the big bites could be...

• Like 1

The big bites look fairly typical of caterpillar damage. It's quite early but we're getting into that time of year where there will definitely be some around.

• Like 1

@NezA and @Slippy Onethanks for your replies, Do you think Phytoseiulus persimolis will be a good idea to on the plants, also can caterpillars get inside a grow tent, I thought moths had to lay eggs for the cycle to happen? But would ladybug help fight caterpillar if thats what causing the damage? I'm all for using bilogical pest control than use chemicals. Any advice appreciated. Thanks. 

Edited by Firstimegrower_420

More often than not pests are introduced to the grow space by the grower. I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to pest management so can't really offer much in the way of advice. I'm sure other members will be along shortly with advice about next steps. For now I'd give all the plants a throrough once over to see if you can spot any creepy crawlies and go from there.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply @hazy dazeYes less than a foot away hanging on the down bar of the tent, blowing over the canopy. 

I just moved it above the LED light so there's very minimal breeze over the plants now. 

A 10" one..  funny you should say that because the other plant on the other side isn't anywhere as bad.

Do you think its fan/wind damage?

Could well be wind burn if you have no bugs, doesn't look like bug damage to me. 

Remove those damaged leaves and see  how you go now you have moved the fan. 

This kind of damage can be caused by bugs, wind burn, hot soil/feeding regime. 

It's a matter of elimination of those  few things. 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

I think everyone should have a pest management plan, as it's not if but when you get hit. Mine's almost exclusively neem treatment but there are many to deploy. Just because you can't see 'em, doesn't mean you ain't got 'em. :yep:

• Like 1