Are these symptoms of a pest?

rkarek

Sorry this has probably been asked before but i'm struggling with this

Do the white spots and holes look like a pest issue? @badbillybob you know I got some other issues with these plants :wallbash:

IMG-20210318-164007.jpg

IMG-20210318-164046.jpg

IMG-20210318-164007.jpg

IMG-20210318-163922.jpg

FWIW Doesn't look like pest damage to me. Or at least I don't recognize that type of damage. 

(Although getting a few sticky traps up, might help confirm.)

I would assume you've gone over the plant and checked for pests ?(Check  the back's of  the leafs if you haven't already)

Is it possible that it's Mechanical/Physical damage from moving the plants about ? Lensing as in water droplets getting on to the leafs then the light magnifying it ?

1 hour ago, rkarek said:

I got some other issues with these plants

What might they be ?

Could well be relevant.

Good luck hope you get it sorted :yinyang:

1 minute ago, BarrySHitPeas said:

FWIW Doesn't look like pest damage to me. Or at least I don't recognize that type of damage. 

(Although getting a few sticky traps up, might help confirm.)

I would assume you've gone over the plant and checked for pests ?(Check  the back's of  the leafs if you haven't already)

Is it possible that it's Mechanical/Physical damage from moving the plants about ? Lensing as in water droplets getting on to the leafs then the light magnifying it ?

What might they be ?

Could well be relevant.

Good luck hope you get it sorted :yinyang:

Not seen any bugs. Probably lensing then I wasn't aware that was a thing. My humidifier went crazy the other night and they were dowsed with water droplets

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rkarek said:

Probably lensing then I wasn't aware that was a thing. My humidifier went crazy the other night and they were dowsed with water droplets

Yeah, it happens more outside, well I noticed it happen more on outside plant's, rain droplets /direct sun, but it is a thing that can happen inside to,

Makes more sense now you said about the humidifier. 

As it's white that's what I'd expect it to look like, and with actual holes as its gone right through.

I always keep humidifiers in the area I'm drawing the intake air from, to avoid it concentrating on the leaves, and It gives you more floor space in the tent.

If you put your hand right where the water vapour comes out of the humidifier your notice if you keep it there for a few secs it quickly builds up and turns to water droplets. That's what I suspect may have happened.