Underwatering & Overwatering in DWC system, seedling and early veg

rkarek

When flushing a DWC system is it worthwhile to swap the water for fresh water and nutes after letting the plants alone with it for a day, or just add nutes to the water in resevoir?

I actually think I figured it out. I have not been mixing nutrients before adding to the resevoir and just syringing them in and giving it a little stir. Maybe even though nute amounts are fine, they are not mixed well and some plants have been getting burnt before the nutes properly disperse

• Like 1

Just catching up.

you don’t use the gold bottle as it has molasses in an causes a build up of shite.....silver bottle is the same just minus the sugar.....like diet root stim lol 

don’t use two root stims or the top shooter and shooting powder together ....it’s one or the other....house and garden have a DWC feed chart and the ratios work....I’m using it myself right now.

I struggled to make the nitrogen work so my cal mag takes care of that.

I find it lacks cal mag for my extremely soft water so add a low nitrogen cal mag to get the EC to about 0.3 first. 

Never mix in the system...I know it’s more space but get a cheap water butt to mix up in...cal mag first, then the amino, then the excullatator, drip clean etc....PH it and leave it for a couple of hours in the butt.

Retest and off you go 

:skin_up:

• Like 1