Cream of the Crop - February 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - February 2021  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After much deliberation. I have decided to go for @GreenGremlin's Disco Biscuit. Not only is it a knock-out photo but I everything looks so healthy too.

But @McHazy's Bubble was very tempting & probably quite potent.

• Like 8

Only just noticed a photo of mine had been included! Thanks @Joolz What am I on? - Oh yes, I sort of remember now lol 

Lots of gorgeous bud images - a challenge (photos) within a challenge (growing) :)

Gonna Give @tokenroll my vote - beautiful composition. Wonderful colours in @Mike Hunt's photo too.

Thanks @Dodgee :) 

Edited by Rural Buddha
  • Like 9

Some beauts in there again! I went for @grower951 love the hues. It was a toss up between that and @Mike Hunt. It was a toughie so I’ve had a few looks before casting me vote so as not to act frivolously. Well done to all nominees :yep:

• Like 9

Firstly congrats to all, some banging looking pics to choose from this month.. is it me or does this just keep getting harder and harder to pick a fav.. folks camera skills are what makes this a tricky 1.. love @tokenroll big foot pic reminds me of 1 of those hairy trolls from yrs ago.. @Dr feelgood db is a real nice pic too, pink background really sets the contrast and makes that bud look so dam tasty.. but my vote really needs to go to @Mike Hunt some real eye candy right there.. your all winners man that is just my fav.. good luck all :yep:

• Like 10

Very difficult to decide this month. I narrowed it down to Purepotstill and Amo in the end and sad only being able to choose one. 

Congratulations to all the nominees though, cracking shots :notworthy:

• Like 8

Super tough choice to make yet again, every photo in here is a winner.

Was tempted with @Shumroom's Gorillaverde Haze, great photo and I'm growing a big Dedoverde Haze right now for my summer daytime stash. @NezA's Disco Buiscuit drew my eye the most though. Great shot with a nice reflection :yep: 

Well done all nominees :smokin: 

• Like 6

Finally decided on @fatboy77's Stardawg which was painful as I really cannot abide the flavour of that strain... but his pic just looked so natural and fucking tasty. 

Sorry, ebdy else.  Was a toughy :yep:

• Like 5

well done all :bong: smashing plants and photos!

mike hunt got me vote with those warm sunset colours man :stoned:  

:yinyang:

• Like 5

I wanna  to try them all but I do want to try @McHazy bubble hash first.. well done folks,   All  worthy of winning and realise why I’m no putting up any piccys :)

• Like 6

I have been watching the galleries and nominating lots of photos so we have another cracking contest lined up for this month. I can see that some of you guys are upping your games and experimenting with the camera and software and starting to think about composition etc, keep it up folks, the best way to learn is to experiment.:yep:

There are still a few days left so if you have something nice in late flower get the camera out and get those photos in your galleries.

To get the best out of your phone camera turn your grow lights off (so many quality photos ruined by HPS), make sure its in focus, use the camera flash and play with the editing software.:yep:

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13