Best HPS 600W Bulbs

GoGo1906

• 1 year later...
Guest anarchycamp

Quick one if anyone see's.. had to replace my bulb today and got sold a finishing bulb. Now I kept stating I was flowering and he just said oh they are just a fatter bulb great for flowering...

Have I done myself by not getting a dual spec bulb? Only 3 weeks into flower and the info I've seen says it's some stupid last 10 days bulb.

Eedjit

Sounds like it might be on the blue side of the spectrum. 

Similar colour to a metal halide? 

I can't say any more for certain. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

Guest anarchycamp
1 minute ago, Shumroom said:

Sounds like it might be on the blue side of the spectrum. 

Similar colour to a metal halide? 

I can't say any more for certain. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

Mate its fucking 10k, just done a search. It's my fault but its his really. 

I'll give it a blast last 10 days apparently that's what its for.

Quick in and out on a sunday....

funny enough i just ditched all my LED`S ive gone back to old skool HID i now own 2 x 600 sunmasters dimable`s .... :hippy:  i waz running 820 watts of LED.... it wernt for me to slow a veg period + to get dope to set a root well well...i wont go there. :hippy:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fag ash in keyboard
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

funny enough i just ditched all my LED`S ive gone back to old skool HID i now own 2 x 600 sunmasters dimable`s .... :hippy:  i waz running 820 watts of LED.... it wernt for me to slow a veg period + to get dope to set a root well well...i wont go there. :hippy:

If ya groom requires 2 lights a mix worked incredibly for me last xmas especially in veg.

Had a 600w sunmaster in with a ts2000 running full pelt, veg was the quickest I've ever had (what normally takes 5 weeks under hps took 3, and what's took me 6-7 weeks under LED) 

• Like 1

I absolutely swear by and whole heartedly recommend the Philips green power. Top bulb and well worth the extra dosh. Peace. 

On 22/08/2022 at 9:40 PM, anarchycamp said:

@thekingofobsolete 25 lights off with no heating required, 28 on. Cant complain for 600w all in, from a bulb in a 1.2. 

i dont monitor temps butty.... i aclimatize my dope to suit. :skin_up:27 lights on lol

On 22/08/2022 at 10:44 AM, blerie420 said:

If ya groom requires 2 lights a mix worked incredibly for me last xmas especially in veg.

Had a 600w sunmaster in with a ts2000 running full pelt, veg was the quickest I've ever had (what normally takes 5 weeks under hps took 3, and what's took me 6-7 weeks under LED) 

2 x 600`s will surfice butty. :thumsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, anarchycamp said:

@thekingofobsolete Haha, good point. I was showing off that I knew my temps, though that's only for the kind folk here:naughty:

A plant a light, toit:hippy:

tbh butty im at the point now where growing / forums are concerned...i no longer give a fuk for them....23 yrs time served im cooked i think....fuk the drama anymore my head needfs a rest :headpain:  im gonna chill now im my later yrs fuk the lot of ewe. :beer:

• Like 5