Oil and Asthma

TonyCheshire

Surely vaping would be better than smoking. I'd have thought someone with asthma wouldn't fancy smoking myself.

I haven't got asthma but i think it would be worth trying edibles, you should get more of the medicinal properties from eating or vaping. Mct oil, olive oil or coconut oil are options (safer than making rso)

3 minutes ago, KC said:

Surely vaping would be better than smoking. I'd have thought someone with asthma wouldn't fancy smoking myself.

I haven't got asthma but i think it would be worth trying edibles, you should get more of the medicinal properties from eating or vaping. Mct oil, olive oil or coconut oil are options (safer than making rso)

I always thought it was the expansive nature of cannabis smoke that made it so good for asthma?

28 minutes ago, Arnold Layne said:

of cannabis smoke

I've got into vaping a bit more now, I use a pax2 on setting 1 and 2 for a little bit (as in the cooler settings) and that makes me cough like no spliff does. You can feel your lungs expanding, then bam, coughing fit.

I have asthma and over the years have alternated between smoking pure spliffs and vaping with a Volcano. Vaping is much better for me long term, eg the day after a sesh my lungs will be much clearer than after a smoke - I used to ride a push bike everywhere so the difference was very noticeable, however the vape does make me wheeze in the short term. Smoking has the opposite effect, no wheeze or other short term effect directly during or after smoking but it does gradually restrict my airways/lungs so I notice the difference the day after.....

• Like 1