Seedlings

Mr tumble

Hi just wondered when I should pop my autos in nft system there 1 week old now and are about 4-6cm big they are in my prob in rockwool cubes would add pic but can't work out how

Cheers

Here's a thread on how to upload pictures

Me personally i like to get my rockwool cubes as rooted up as much as possible before adding them into the tanks, i find the more you prune the roots first the better they explode into the tanks

large.85FF7015-2DBF-4009-873D-F6AE28024AA3.jpeglarge.DF0D4427-FA58-4104-8F9B-A6ACA2A9F401.jpeglarge.1AD114C7-582D-4F75-B29B-B95995D9CFAD.jpeglarge.A65CE7E8-463C-4D96-8EC5-53B8D9AB674E.jpeg

As you can see the mat of roots is thicker than my thumb and goes down into the tank all the way to the pump. They don't always drop into the res but these plants just went beast mode in the root department. Had to unclog the pump many times and the roots would grow right up into it :rofl:

You don't have to go nearly as far as i did with them though just make sure you have a healthy layer of roots on the bottom of your cubes before adding to the nft trays for best results

Edited by HazyHashMan
Just now, HazyHashMan said:

Here's a thread on how to upload pictures

Me personally i like to get my rockwool cubes as rooted up as much as possible before adding them into the tanks, i find the more you prune the roots first the better then explode into the tanks

large.85FF7015-2DBF-4009-873D-F6AE28024AA3.jpeglarge.DF0D4427-FA58-4104-8F9B-A6ACA2A9F401.jpeglarge.1AD114C7-582D-4F75-B29B-B95995D9CFAD.jpeglarge.A65CE7E8-463C-4D96-8EC5-53B8D9AB674E.jpeg

As you can see the mat of roots is thicker than my thumb and goes down into the tank all the way to the pump. They don't always drop into the res but these plants just went beast mode in the root department. Had to unclog the pump many times and the roots would grow right up into it :rofl:

You don't have to go nearly as far as i did with them though just make sure you have a healthy layer of roots on the bottom of your cubes before adding to the nft trays for best results

Even with auto flower I did nft years ago but theses are 10weekers 

Lovely roots BTW