Can you add other nutirents

Firstimegrower_420

Im following the canna feed guide and ive no problems with things but im wondering is there any additional nutirents/extras i can add along with the cannaboost when I move into flower, or even anything I can add in veg that will make the plants grow better.

I see all those feeds and boosters from different brands etc, can those be added to the canna mix or would it cause some chemical clashes. 

Hope that makes sense, advice appreciated. 

I use seaweed extract in veg sometimes, and early stages of 12/12 . On occasion the compost is rich enough for vegetative stage .

Root stimulant is good too . If you've accidentally over watered and when the compost dries somewhat, it'll promote fine roots again .

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can use additives from other brands if you understand the function they serve. You don't want to be using two additives that serve the same function. For example, if you are using pk13/14 you wouldn't want to add ANs big bud or H&G top booster as all three of these are PK boosters.

Additives are mostly overpriced faff tbh;  making sure your environment, lighting, and watering regimes are on point will make a million times more difference than a £70 bottle of magical juice with a fancy picture on it. 

That said, I am a big fan of H&G roots excellurator and foliar feeding seaweed through veg. Those are probably the only ones I think make a noticeable difference

• Like 1

I found root boosters very beneficial. I have used Plant Magic Root Stimulant, H&G root excellurator and Monkey Nutrients Root Shoot and they all good.

I also add silicon suplement as I can see the difference in stems being stiffer and I have far less issues with mold. I have use plant magic silicone but it put pH way up. I was very pleased with Buddhas Tree Solar Green Power ans Monkey Nutrients Stress- They both are very expensive per liter but don't use a lot-Stress is 140 pounds per liter but its only 2ml/10l and I normally give less anyway.

I use PK boosters but now I feed far less of it and I haven't seen any difference apart of O have less leaves with yellow tips now. I give half of a dose and only for about 10 day (2 tank fills). 

I have tried terpinator and it made a difference in the taste pushing it to lemon/orange taste but it's very expensive as I had to use live 300ml per week

• Like 1