Splinter V2 - latest vape disappointment

Absurdist

@Absurdist

Depends how subtle you want to be. I prefer my mighty or crafty as I still have sprogs and the dynavap is more obvious. You can also use crafty when walking about but it's not on demand like the torch based vapes.

It's also more involved but as others have said, close to a joint. There are now loads of after market stems and tips, all using the click click vapcap. There is also the induction option which seem to be getting better.

My personal preference is the crafty due to reasons above but I am still amazed by the hit you get from a vapcap and it is a great addition to the collection.

If you want something similar to the vapcap have a look at the lotus. Great flavour,  cool vape with a different look. Not as small as a standard dynavap but if you start adding longer stems and tips, it's similar in size.

My mate had the wispr which I thought rubbish compared to either dynavap or s&b offerings.