Sweet Cherry Pie®

Sweet Seeds Apolo

31.png

Sweet Cherry Pie®

2.jpg

This hybrid is the synergy of crossing two handpicked elite clones of two heavyweight US strains with high THC levels: Cherry Pie (Grand Daddy Purple x Durban Poison) x Gelato (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Cookies).

It is primarily an indica strain and produces attractive, compact, thick buds covered with aromatic trichomes. Thanks to the hybrid’s Grand Daddy Purple ancestry, some plants display purple or reddish tones in their leaves and flowers.

The buds have a sweet, fruity aroma that evokes memories of home-baked cookies, cherries and earthy shades of acidic wild berries.

The plant is ideal for fans of indica-sativa hybrids given its relaxing, well-balanced effects that help get creativity flowing and stimulate concentration.

Variety SWS92
Indica: 75% / Sativa: 25%
THC: 18-25% · CBD: 0,5%
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September

1.png 7.png25.png

20.png
Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 11

• 1 month later...

I think i will be adding this to my annual Sweets run as it sounds very nice.      Although the GDP itself has always been a mare on an outdoor run for me..... time will tell :) 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

large.623e05728d2b6_DSC07381(2).jpg

Just finished 2 of these and can hardly wait for them to dry.  They both grew quite well and similar to each other, but i didn't get any purple pheno.  Both remained green, one being quite fruity in smell and the other a bit more earthy.  About a week left of drying and will then try to make a smoke report.

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 6

• 6 months later...
On 26/03/2022 at 10:00 AM, AustrianToker said:

large.623e05728d2b6_DSC07381(2).jpg

Just finished 2 of these and can hardly wait for them to dry.  They both grew quite well and similar to each other, but i didn't get any purple pheno.  Both remained green, one being quite fruity in smell and the other a bit more earthy.  About a week left of drying and will then try to make a smoke report.

AT :oldtoker:

How did they smoke please mate thanks. Peace. 

• Like 2

I smoked some well cured bud from SCP before yesterday.  I still have a few grams in a jar which i always enjoy to return to.  The description by sweet seeds meets the expectations.  It's an indica high which is relaxing and nice for the evening.  The buds have nice sweet smell of berries and the smoke is sweet with a bit of earthy touch.  I remember yield being good too.  I would recommend it if you like an indica.  :v:

• Like 2

On 24/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, AustrianToker said:

I smoked some well cured bud from SCP before yesterday.  I still have a few grams in a jar which i always enjoy to return to.  The description by sweet seeds meets the expectations.  It's an indica high which is relaxing and nice for the evening.  The buds have nice sweet smell of berries and the smoke is sweet with a bit of earthy touch.  I remember yield being good too.  I would recommend it if you like an indica.  :v:

Hey thanks Austrian Toker appreciate your reply I will probably buy some to add to my collection. I've always wanted a cherry pie breed as they come with a good reputation for power. I've yet to smoke or grow any. Thanks again for your reply. Peace. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi Celtic voyager,

I'm sure it would perform very well, the only question would be about the first rains and cold nights by the end of summer or beginning of autumn. If it's important to reduce as much as possible the chances of problems of that kind, it's better to go with F1 Fast Version® strains, like Green Poison F1 Fast Version®, Strawberry Cola Sherbet F1 Fast Version® or one of the 2 new releases: Black Muffin F1 Fast Version® or Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version®.

And for anyone who does not want to benefit from the F1 Fast Version® benefits, then the original Green Poison® also finishes early outdoors.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4