Best nutrients in nft ?

Tommytopper

Hi again guys as the title says what’s the best nutrient brand for nft ? 

ive used canna and shogun before in coco so if I could stick with these brands that would be good obviously the hydro selection 

thanks 

I've used canna, advanced nutes, plant magic and more recently general hydroponic all of them worked fine in my nfts. If you want to stick with canna then use "Canna aqua" that ones best designed for nft and recircluating systems but i have done a run with the regular canna hydro and that worked also but aqua is definetly better. If not i highly recommend the general hydroponic 3 part solution. It's cheap and does what all the others have and you get better control than a 2 part solution been my favorite so far and lighter on the wallet. Just been using that with a drop of supethrive here and there in veg with silicon/rooting stim. Not even bothering with a booster don't need it really. I also vouch for cannas rhizotonic that with there a + B maybe a little silicon during the stretch phase and a bottle of calmag for the rare occasion will be all you need

• Like 1