Top Posters In This Topic

• loveweed

• Joolz

• G-Whizz!

• Muppet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to Loveweed - a worthy winner! :smoke:

And congrats to everyone else for another fine selection B)

Very Well Done Loveweed.

:(;):guitar:

Well done to all others that were included. Very commendable.

Let's keep that quality coming.

EmB.

Guest Blabblabberbab

Well Done Loveweed :(

watch yourself on those doorways mate.... you gonna have trouble squeezing your head thru :guitar:

peace,

B ;)

Well Done Loveweed lol

watch yourself on those doorways mate.... you gonna have trouble squeezing your head thru lol 

peace,

B :ninja:

383360[/snapback]

What... ;) ...there's been some sort of competition going on has there?..............hardly noticed it blabs :smoke:

Just wanted to say i am super stoked....and thankyou to those that voted for the trainwreck ( she did all the work i am afraid).

It has particular emphasis for me because it allows my wife to goad me even more than usual. She has been harping over my shoulder all month going on and on about being the darling bud of may. Thats 'cause (i'm gonna confess here) that i am known, with deep embarrassment to my family, for being a big fan of "darling buds of may". This so outrages my family that my wife and three young daughters actually gather in the doorway and laugh and point at me for my innoccent enjoyment. With my eldest daughter rushing to the phone to telephone my mother so that part of the family can join in the goading......

darling bud of may...an honorific i am proud of....up yours loveweed family ;) (look who's laughing now) ( cue maniacal "lord of the world" style laughter).....i say its perfick...thanks for voting for me....

Perfick. :D

Guest justagrower

This is the first time I have picked the winner - no disgrace the other times (or this time if I got it wrong) since they really are a pleasure to see.

Well done all, esp. LW.

Well done Loveweed :yinyang:

Sorry this is a bit late, (I've been offline since friday morning) but pm me to claim your prize :spliff:

New crop coming up very soon :)

Peace

Joolz