RGS Auto heights.

GuerillaOG

Which is the shortest out of these strains?

MAZAR AUTO 
TANGIE AUTO 
GSC AUTO 
PURPLE AFFIE AUTO 

and any idea on heights?

Thanks 

• Like 1

I grew a couple of Tangies last year on my balcony. Both plants grew fairly big with typical sativa characteristics. The first was started begining of May in 10l pots in compoast and I got just under 50g. The second was planted a month later and run for 105 days in 20l pots and I pulled over 120g of excellent bud. A really lovely smoke... recommended but if height is an issue they do stretch.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 7:34 PM, furious fred said:

I grew a couple of Tangies last year on my balcony. Both plants grew fairly big with typical sativa characteristics. The first was started begining of May in 10l pots in compoast and I got just under 50g. The second was planted a month later and run for 105 days in 20l pots and I pulled over 120g of excellent bud. A really lovely smoke... recommended but if height is an issue they do stretch.

thankx for the reply, were they autos mate? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GuerillaOG said:

thankx for the reply, were they autos mate? 

Yes mate. Auto Tangies from the RGS site. A really lovely smoke, the two different phenos smelled well different from each other and neither particularly of orange:) The first one smelled amazing, reminded me of eucalyptus, very distinctive. The second one hardly smelled at all when it went into jars. It really came out after a decent two month cure. Similar to the other one but deeper and more earthy.

A noticeable difference in potency between phenos as well. The first one which I got much less weight from was seriously pokey, a soaring sativa sort of thing. The second was also a heady sat buzz but less intense. Not one for the nail yourself to the floor cheese heads but a lovely sophisticated smoke IMO but then again I am knocking on a bit:)

Going to grow a couple more this year along with some Dutch Passion Auto Euforia which I reckon is well under rated. Going to see how a cheeky Royal Mazaar does on the balcony does as well. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I'm also looking for the shortest autos available can anyone help?? Also one that will do well at 56n I'm not to fussed if it's not the strongest THC or or best yield just something that will not be any more than 1m preferably smaller. @panik

Edited by AcidMan303
Spelling