Where is your seed produced?

BomShiva

Hello i presume with such a prestigious name of a landmass of a size such as Humboldt County in California USA

That it is your intentions on your retail branded wood packaging offered to growers world wide to seem that the seed was grown and produced in Humboldt California USA, when one might find it somewhat misleading with "With Love From California" stamped on your packaging, Whilst is apparent your company is operating out of Spain and not California as your branding suggests! 

Please could you confirm to me if your seed is produced in Spain EU or in Humboldt County North California?

Regardless of where the clones of the strains you offer originated, are they produced in the USA or are you growing your seed line in Spain?

BomShiva!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BomShiva said:

Hello i presume with such a prestigious name of a landmass of a size such as Humboldt County in California USA

That it is your intentions on your retail branded wood packaging offered to growers world wide to seem that the seed was grown and produced in Humboldt California USA, when one might find it somewhat misleading with "With Love From California" stamped on your packaging, Whilst is apparent your company is operating out of Spain and not California as your branding suggests! 

Please could you confirm to me if your seed is produced in Spain EU or in Humboldt County North California?

Regardless of where the clones of the strains you offer originated, are they produced in the USA or are you growing your seed line in Spain?

BomShiva!

HSO is Spannish under same parent company as dinafem i thought, Humboldt Seed Company / HSC is the Genuine one from Humboldt

• Like 3

Dinafem and hso and owned by lamota distribution 

The interesting question would be who else does/did lamota make seeds for any of the well known breeders? 

Hso has breeders in the States with the likes of geist so some stock is from there 

Hsc is nothing to do with hso or dinafem

Edited by Intense Nutrients Matt
Adding
  • Like 6

They made lots of seeds for lots of sellers. The rumour I hear from inside the industry is it don’t look good for them . Hope this is not the case 

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Dinafem and hso and owned by lamota distribution 

The interesting question would be who else does/did lamota make seeds for any of the well known breeders? 

Hsc is nothing to do with hso or dinafem

i know HSC is not related to HSO other than HSO copied Humboldt part of name for marketing when pot sistemak the parent comany for la mota dinafem hso etc started in 2001 as far as im aware HSC started in 98

Edited by WhyNotEyy
  • Like 1

I was under the impression hso made fems under licence from hsc? 

Hsc = US produced regs

HSO = Spanish produced fems

Have I got that wrong then? 

(I know dinafem /lamota produced fems for loads of companies) 

• Like 4

There is a interview “ Humboldt  seed company with Nat” with Kevin Jodrey on the tube,, Nat explains that he helped HSO get started and set up,,so don’t think there is any “Copying” going on,,seems all amicable. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Toad81 said:

There is a interview “ Humboldt  seed company with Nat” with Kevin Jodrey on the tube,, Nat explains that he helped HSO get started and set up,,so don’t think there is any “Copying” going on,,seems all amicable. 

fair enough im just  going by the story of events my firend who tests for HSC told me, nat says himself in that video he started in 2001 and he helped HSO start in spain sorry for spreading misinformation

Edited by WhyNotEyy
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hope they beat the case. Any idea when it's all gonna get to court? Sorry if already posted, other topic just seemed pages n bickering which I couldn't be arsed to read if I remember right. Notice a lot of their strains are sold out most places which is a shame. Was hoping to run some more hso seeds at some point.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...