10 weeks Automatic, almost done?

Limitless

Hello friends. My Auto Sweet Cheese Xl has already passed 10 weeks from seed, flowering for 7 weeks. :hippy: 

How much do you think they want to stay? Others have seen this strain done after 60 - 75 days ~ 

I don’t have access to a magnifying glass at the moment, I can’t look at trichromes... :fart:  What do you think from the video itself, what percentage of their tees are already brown? 

This is my first cultivation, I will be very grateful for any help.:cowboy:

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@NeribotasMan teko redaguoti šias išorines nuorodas, nes tai prieštarauja svetainės taisyklėms. Turite sukurti albumą ir į jį įkelti visas nuotraukas.

And how to create an album? Can you tell me where I can raise, through what link? Thanks:)

• Like 1

Hi mates, I can't upload a photo, writes via dielis format (via forum) Now 72 days after seed, I took a photo through an 8x magnifying glass, could you help me understand what stage of trichrome? Please, very urgent :)

Xih9FJL.jpg
QJLm01a.jpg
0hJTXch.jpg
paHzp3Y.jpg
6N6SxaP.jpg
5axN5hX.jpg
ubbokdo.jpg
ubbokdo.jpg
Xih9FJL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can't see trichomes at 8x, you need something more powerful. It'll be more useful to post pics of the whole plant and some bud zooms.

• Like 1

Id say they look about done.

It looks like you have milky trichs as they apoear white under a flash at distance.

Depending on what phone youve got if you put it on as many pixels as you can...then zoom in to take a shot-gotta have a still hand though!

Then on your taken photo zoom in again as far as you can you should be able to get closer than you have above?

Or buy them magnifiers that go on your phone?

But...

On plant 2

Youve got no white hairs,no new growth,the callyxs are swelling...your good to chop.

I rekon plant 1 could wait a week

There used to be a good saying on here "if you think its ready,wait a week".

It really is up to you.

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt