Budrot/Mold

Danco

In the process of drying my plants and yesterday i decided to dry trim a few of the plants that were a lot further along in the drying process than others. 1 or 2 of the larger colas had to be binned due to definitely having bud rot, however due to it being a multi strain grow and there being so many variations in texture colour and smell i cant tell if im being paranoid or if some of the other plants have signs of mold/rot. 

the plants have all been hung fully upside down for 8 days so far at 60/60, some are dry and most are a couple of days away.

large.IMG_3896.jpeg

The backs of some of the leafs have a lot of what is either thick 1st amounts of trichomes or mouldy hairs? I wil be using a microscope to check properly tonight just thought i would post this in the mean time

large.IMG_4002.jpeg

I will be able to get some better pictures tonight as im not sure these are helping my thoughts and my description 

large.IMG_4001.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, grotbags said:

mould at this stage looks pretty dark...ur buds look fine mate..:yinyang:

Thanks for the reassurance mate, all the different colours from multiple plants has really threw me for 6 when it comes to looking for it haha 

• Like 1