This is not the greatest grow in the world, no, this is just a tribute

superfruit

@purepotstill thanks for the info. Definitely sounds like a balancing act. I already have the mat, controls, rads etc so buying the led unit would be the only cost i guess. Ill have to ponder. I figured a small fan pointed at the LED heat sink would aid in spreading the warmth a little. 

To be honest it's the dense buds I'm after haha... and if the led is safer too then that's a bonus.

I think avoiding winter grows is most economical, but summer time is when we have more family round near where the grow is concealed under the house (entered via garden).

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, superfruit said:

I think avoiding winter grows is most economical, but summer time is when we have more family round near where the grow is concealed under the house (entered via garden).

That's !! If there's a thing I've learned, it's that I won't grow into the heart of winter anymore. Summer is too hot here for inside growing, even with LEDs I think (35°C is common, and some nights the temps won't go under 28°C before 2 or 3AM), and I'm going back to my family's home for three weeks, so I'm planning to grow from March to late May/early June and from September to late November. No more growing from December to early March, think I'm done with it. Will have to watch how much missus and I smoke/vape, but it should be more than enough and I even could give some to my stepbrother (which I really like and helps us a lot).

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Final update

Well folks, she's sitting in a brown bag for a couple days before being jarred. Wish I could have spent more time under the house tending to her - but as you know the brother in law moved in with us some 5 or 6 weeks ago due to covid and I've since been deploying stealth skills to cover her basic needs.

I even trimmed it last night in my office while he was in the next room, so excuse the rushed trim job! The place stunk, and I'm sure he has his suspicions as there's been plenty of free smoke available during his stay! 

Thanks to all who have followed the diary. Like I said before, wish it could have been more detailed given the time. 

By the way, holy shit this stuff tastes so sweet in the vape! :hippy:Still having 3 full jars of AK, 1L infused oil, and now this, it's probably time to keep my half of the bargain with Mrs Superfruit (:yinyang:) and pack away the gear till I'm down to 1 or 2 jars, which will be a great excuse to buy some tent upgrades! 

p.s. is there a prize for stealth skills? :ninja::smug:

large.20210404_205837.jpglarge.20210404_211240.jpg

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, superfruit said:

By the way, holy shit this stuff tastes so sweet in the vape! :hippy:

Vapes are so good for that ! You even can taste your weed wet, it's nothing as bad as smoking.

She really has a lovely colour !!

• Like 2