Newbie To RGS Looking For Outdoor Feminised Strain Advice

Foghorn J. Leghorn

My better half is riddled with rheumatoid arthritis amongst various other health issues so I am looking for advice on what strains are best for pain relief and aiding sleep.

I am looking for something feminised and early finishing. Ideally before the end of September or by the 1st week of October at the very latest. Good yielding plants and good resistance to mould.

A strong Sativa that is uplifting, euphoric and can cause the giggles would be great for during the day and a strong heavy Indica with a great couch lock body stone for evening and night time use.

TIA :skin_up:
Edited by Foghorn J. Leghorn

green gold , royal mazar , dfg have all been spot on for harvesting end of august middle of September , I would say anything from rgs have  a look through some diaries 

Thanks very much for the reply, how well do these work with pain relief, sleep and mood enhancing?

Is there anyway to get the owners attention for some input?