Any new strains 2021

@panik 

Wots occuring mate missing the scene and have been meaning to ask for a while now you puting any new outdoor strains up sooner or later before april for us to buy or is it gunna be restocked of the strains already up i cant help but imagine wot ill be vaping come november .

P.s any chance you could create a blue dream cross type strain (blue with sativa).

Hope alls well in the jungle any whoo .

19 minutes ago, B-real said:

@panik 

Wots occuring mate missing the scene and have been meaning to ask for a while now you puting any new outdoor strains up sooner or later before april for us to buy or is it gunna be restocked of the strains already up i cant help but imagine wot ill be vaping come november .

P.s any chance you could create a blue dream cross type strain (blue with sativa).

Hope alls well in the jungle any whoo .

Hey dude, you good? From what I know mate he has done some bx,s of some from last season.. 1 new that I no of but I think its already gone is fast zkittles.. I missed it first but got lucky yesterday as a few more got put up.. go on the rsgc site bro i think its all been updated, well as far as I no :yep:

Edited by Revive

On 13/01/2021 at 4:13 PM, Revive said:

Hey dude, you good? From what I know mate he has done some bx,s of some from last season.. 1 new that I no of but I think its already gone is fast zkittles.. I missed it first but got lucky yesterday as a few more got put up.. go on the rsgc site bro i think its all been updated, well as far as I no :yep:

Sweet mate im good missing the lads about here .

Ill give that a look and gid dam fasr zkittles right up my ally.

1 hour ago, B-real said:

Sweet mate im good missing the lads about here .

Ill give that a look and gid dam fasr zkittles right up my ally.

Thought I'd not seen u about the place for a while.. yeah I had to jump on those f/z infact panik reckons there the best he has grown outdoors so kinda sealed the deal for for, plus love the zkittles anyway. Reckon its  best make my purchases early so im not disappointed.. jump on it dude :yep:

9 hours ago, Revive said:

Thought I'd not seen u about the place for a while.. yeah I had to jump on those f/z infact panik reckons there the best he has grown outdoors so kinda sealed the deal for for, plus love the zkittles anyway. Reckon its  best make my purchases early so im not disappointed.. jump on it dude :yep:

Sold out god dam it but i got royal mazar and exo gold . If there is a option to get hold of a fast zkittles id take one i dont want too many plants for stealth reasons but 5 max i can cope with .

As you learnt last season if all goes well its a tough gig to water/prune/ harvest rid of mold trim & dry.

Less numbers 4 me more care and attention i like to tie lst and fuck about with the girls lol

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Sold out god dam it but i got royal mazar and exo gold . If there is a option to get hold of a fast zkittles id take one i dont want too many plants for stealth reasons but 5 max i can cope with .

As you learnt last season if all goes well its a tough gig to water/prune/ harvest rid of mold trim & dry.

Less numbers 4 me more care and attention i like to tie lst and fuck about with the girls lol

Hey dude.. yeah was gonna grab some R/M myself had my eye on those from last season. Thing is I have had to buy bigger quantities than I wanted this year, was gonna do 2 or 3 of 5 diff cultivars just so I had more variety, already getting bored with the purple maroc but been chuffing on it like its going out of fashion lately, tolerance has built up over time too so been having cocktails with bubble hash for the last few weeks. They been knocking the bolloxs out of me mush lol.. dude see how things go closer to season start.. I had to buy a 12 pack of the F/Z and really dont need that many.. looking for a new plot to put some more numbers out as I have the beans.. BUT its hard to find them where I am so if I don't well you may be able to get your hands on a few. Would just store the rest for season to follow but happy to help a brother out as long as I recoup my funds.. lets see how it goes.. maybe some orders won't get payed as before and more get put up on the site by panik.  Will keep you in mind mucker :yep:

On 15/01/2021 at 11:22 AM, Revive said:

Hey dude.. yeah was gonna grab some R/M myself had my eye on those from last season. Thing is I have had to buy bigger quantities than I wanted this year, was gonna do 2 or 3 of 5 diff cultivars just so I had more variety, already getting bored with the purple maroc but been chuffing on it like its going out of fashion lately, tolerance has built up over time too so been having cocktails with bubble hash for the last few weeks. They been knocking the bolloxs out of me mush lol.. dude see how things go closer to season start.. I had to buy a 12 pack of the F/Z and really dont need that many.. looking for a new plot to put some more numbers out as I have the beans.. BUT its hard to find them where I am so if I don't well you may be able to get your hands on a few. Would just store the rest for season to follow but happy to help a brother out as long as I recoup my funds.. lets see how it goes.. maybe some orders won't get payed as before and more get put up on the site by panik.  Will keep you in mind mucker :yep:

Ok mate that sounds decent even if its one ill take it thats all i would want really think im guna order a few more singles will run 8 this year 4 and 4 unless i try a new spot too .

Ok mate speak again till then peace .

41 minutes ago, B-real said:

Ok mate that sounds decent even if its one ill take it thats all i would want really think im guna order a few more singles will run 8 this year 4 and 4 unless i try a new spot too .

Ok mate speak again till then peace .

No worries bro, if I don't find a new plot to get everything out then we shall sort something out.. give me a reminder closer to season start yeah.. I never realised you can even order singles.. id worry I think incase it never germinated so always in 3's minimum for me. Anyhows dude catch up soon yeah.. peace :yinyang: