Sweet Seeds Femme Fatales: Red Poison, Dark Devil, Ice Cool, Cream Caramel, and Gorilla Girl XL Autos

delagdo

Very cool idea the stem stem! Great pictures and reports to finish up with dude. Your diary has been a pleasure to follow. Good luck!

• Like 2

@Clumsy thank you! I really appreciate that, especially the Macgyver comment lol truly an inspiration of mine since childhood. And I didn't even mention my home made induction heaters and learning to solder last year yet lol never felt more like Macgyver than that, especially when it didn't go right and smoke comes out!

@mr rhino thank you very much, very kind of you 

@jadenugs I'm really glad you watched it enjoyed it, especially since I notice now the lyrics I copied from a google search aren't quite right in a few places lol Thanks again for all your kind words and support throughout my friend :yep:

@Openairbud thank you very much for saying this, it makes me really happy to hear that. 

The youtube videos continue to pull in views and the channel is up to 85k now. I went past 420 subscribers today :B): It's still a bit bemusing and mysterious watching the numbers. 666 thumbs up too today on the video of the first two weeks :dev:

• Like 5