From pits to perfect (hopefully)

Here's a few pics and progress of my space being converted as I go not going to win any awards but it will suit my purpose dimensions are 130cm L X 85cm W about 7 ft high 

large.IMG_20210106_152711_copy_1155x1558.jpglarge.IMG_20210106_152718_copy_1155x1558.jpglarge.IMG_20210106_152724_copy_1155x1558.jpg

Edited by welshgorrilla

The hole in the pic is were I will run my air out of it's a decent sized cavity behind the plasterboard and will be perfect to get rid of the smell and heat and I can drill out the perfect fit for the ducting so should be nice and air tight I was going to use a ten inside the space but now I have a legal prescription for flower I plan on speaking to my landlord showing them the legal script ect giving them plenty of info and hopefully once they are informed and educated the smell off any plants won't be an issue so fingers crossed as you will see from the pics there is power in there too so all I'll need to do is bang a junction in there and I'll be golden to have the entrance air tight ALl the walls will be getting painted with waterproof and mold proof bathroom paint and lined with mylar roll mite bang some cheap insulation between the mylar for extra soundproofing this room is also next to the air flue for the bathroom so will use that for inlet air if all goes to how I've planned should be decent plan on doing 4 autos first then moving on to dwc around June time when I've saved pennies as will all my posts any fellow growers have good idea or any advice at all it's all ways welcomed gotta grow ur self as good as it meds 

Guest anarchycamp

Personally I'd go grab a cheap tent from a shop just to get yourself started pal, you can always start work on your room at the same time. 

Atb