Degrading thc ?

Jack?

I had to chop one of my geletos atleast 3 weeks early which has resulted in a real speedy highy. All my other plants came out alright as I chopped at the right time. 

I have cured it and it's in a separate jar. It's a real nice smoke just seems a bit to racey for me and I have about 2oz of it.

Is there a way I can degrade some of the thc to chill it out a bit ?:mellow: I don't want to waste it  and turn into edibles as it's a nice tasting smoke. Any suggestions? Ideas? 

• Like 1

Just now, Jack? said:

I don't want to waste it  and turn into edibles

You take that back! Making edibles isn't a waste. :P 

Just let it cure for a few months, it's amazing the changes that can happen. Be warned, it might get more racier though, there's no way of knowing without trying

• Like 2

@Jack?

thc degrades over over time or with heat or light. So you could leave it to cure for a few months and try it again if it’s still not to your taste then de carb it and make brownies :yep:

:smokin:

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 3