SJ Daisy Reflector

SwiftyGreen

Hi there I've just started using the titled parabolic reflector.

I've always used normal white para shades before was wondering if anyone on here uses the Daisy and noticed any issues with them.

They are supposed to not have hot spots and put out more lumens than the white shades when tested side by side.

Love the ease of putting it up the daisy compared to building the metre metal paras :thumbdown:.

Could see cleaning the mylar an issue what would one use :unsure:

I've got two of them, like you say they are a lot easier to assemble than normal parabolics and also they store away nicely when not in use....for cleaning I found a microfiber cloth works best, as anti bacterial wipes tend to leave a residue.

• Like 2

Just had a quick look at them and they do look a lot faster to put up than my old maxibright and they're a really reasonable price, will try and remember them for if I need a new reflector

• 2 years later...

Mine is spinning round ,should I mount it (tie it up)or it's OK to leave it moving/spinning back and forth as vent pushes it, thinking to avoid hot spots?

First time using parabolic and damn this one is light,down side is box it comes in is to small and foil is flaped over to many times so it left a dent on points,how to straight it up?

Also I faked one up while setting it up ,1cm tear fully up so be patient and go easy while setting it up lol