GuerillaOG

23 minutes ago, murzyn said:

@Ch@ppers When was it ready to harvest Fast Zkittles strain ? the flowers are nice.

I asked this in another thread, first and second weeks of october :yep:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

I asked this in another thread, first and second weeks of october :yep:

I noticed after the fact that strains from RGS do not like marshy areas, I tested several strains last year :P I don't even think about these seeds, I just ask out of curiosity because I have unpleasant experiences with these crosses. Last season I do a test, then I choose the best strains and only selected crosses will be planted in larger numbers. :)

So @panik are you saying that the only addition to the real gorilla seeds range is Fast Skittlez and that is gonna be sold out? No re-stocks no other new Indicas? 

That would take RGS down in my estimation from #1 down to #32, tell me its not so.

Surely the opposite is true .If the thoughts of a shortage is so bad ,well people are buying them like hot cakes .Maybe someone will go halves with you or hold tough a while and someone might make hacks from the current stock . 

Last year was a poor season ,especially compared to the year before ,or 2014 .I didn't do well with RGSC autos last year but they were A1 in 2019 . I think the auto purple Afghan is great ,some are a bit slower to mature but auto's are often hit and miss and best to rely on safety in numbers . I started a few of those Afghan autos in April and one had a bad start in the tent under lights . When autos get a bad start they're finished ,unless there's a small bit of a photoperiod in the lineage, perhaps . This one anyway is just hanging up to dry now . It got a little vigour ,grew eventually .An eight month old auto with maybe ten grams .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GuerillaOG said:

So @panik are you saying that the only addition to the real gorilla seeds range is Fast Skittlez and that is gonna be sold out? No re-stocks no other new Indicas? 

That would take RGS down in my estimation from #1 down to #32, tell me its not so.

1 Good strain over a dozen shit ones for me :)

1 hour ago, GuerillaOG said:

He said theres a big restock coming with a few new strains as well.

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

He said theres a big restock coming with a few new strains as well.

That’s exactly what I said :yep: 

• Like 7

I‘m so ready, I‘m down to zero seeds and just waiting to run amok on this gear.

Edited by Renard
  • Like 2