gnats? 6weeks in bloom

countrock

well,shit happened.Two of my plants have started to show leaf yellowing/dying a week before.I thought was overfeed or nute lock but today i went to water and saw these :

large.IMG_20201222_094733.jpglarge.IMG_20201222_094537.jpglarge.IMG_20201222_094503.jpg

3 of the 6 plants are mostly infected ,the ones that are away from the fan.I took down many leaves,put another fan hit the 2 of them and raise the extraction .

My next step will be to spray the pots and the floor with OLEATBIO +Cinnamon,add sticky pads and wait to see.

The plants need 2-4 weeks to finish.Predators isn t an option at the moment,it will take 10 days at least to arrive,as the courier services are overloaded these days.

I took the infected ones  away from the others,but they re reproduce really fast.

Should i feed less the infected plants?I m at 1.4 CE and going to 1.2 in a couple of days.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

large.IMG_20201220_130916.jpg

The 2 in the back and the tall one on the right are mostly affected.the circulating fan is over the heater.large.IMG_20201220_134529.jpglarge.IMG_20201220_130908.jpg

not 100% sure but they look like aphids....no big deal if so, just wipe them off with your fingers or a good spray of just water with a lance:yep:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, buddy13 said:

not 100% sure but they look like aphids....no big deal if so, just wipe them off with your fingers or a good spray of just water with a lance:yep:

that s excellent news,cheers m8.:yahoo:

• Like 1