oil rad 

veg room     4 plants + mother 

1.5mx1.5mx2.2m 

600w hps mh veg bulb 

150mm phresh hyper fan

gas enviro controller 

oil filled rad 

humidifier 

my plan is to run my 2 room side by side, I will be keeping a mother for a constant supply of cuts (barneys gorilla zkittles) using gold label 70/30 coco hydro mix 

how big will the pots need to be for a long veg time ? 

i normally pot up 0.7ltr - 3ltr - 7.5ltr then finish in a 15ltr plastic pot going to try air prune pots this time I think 

any help, tips or advice is most welcome 

thanks 

Grow 1 big one with an XL Medusa tray hooked up to a condensate pump. I use a 30L fabric pot with 8 lines of feed going in. 1 plant could easily fill up a 1.5x1.5 in 6-8 weeks, you'll also need a decent screen to hold her horizonatal. And start flowering before the screen is full. :yep:

That mum tent is too big for a nursery, so you might as well use it for flowering another monster scrog, and get a DP90 or similar size for your bansai mum/nursery. 

• Like 3

Ive got pretty much the same setup and just finished some of the zkittlez, got more on the go atm and wedding cake from Barneys. My first diaries here. Ive always used 6L airpots and have just gone upto 9L airpots in an attempt to see if they grow bigger (more roots more buds, and so on) I think the airpots work out slightly larger than there std counterpart, i.e a 9L airpot is equal to a 12L std due to the way they prune???? I may be talking shit though lol