Shitmas post

Joolz

We are having a nightmare here at the moment as we live in a village and the small post office is only allowing 2 people in at a time, and the queues are a mile long as we are in tier 3 restrictions and everybody is trying to send stuff :headpain:

When we finally managed to get in there they told us the post is piled high due to people off work because of covid and they cant guarantee anything will be delivered before xmas !

For this reason we are not sending anything else out until the new year, If you are waiting for subbie beans or a seed order and I've informed you its been sent, but it hasn't arrived yet, then just sit tight and they will arrive at some point.

please don't bombard me with pms because once in the postal system I have no control over the speed of delivery and cannot offer any help

Same applies if you have sent payment to the po box and we haven't messaged you to say its been received yet, the PO box office is only open for 2 hours a day and as you can guess, the queue s there are also a mile long

normal service will be resumed once this seasonal madness is over

thanks for you patience

• Like 32

More important things in life atm and I would not expect anyone to put themselves in danger over some beans and seriously would like to think other members can relate to it.

Toke...

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, Joolz said:

normal service will be resumed once this seasonal madness is over

I hope that goes for life outside the forums too lol 

Today was not a good day!

You take your time mate, if anyone gets chopsy send them my way :boxing::clown:

Edited by Exhale
terrible spelling.
  • Like 8

just tell everyone you sent them via hermes ..they will know to expect crushed seeds anyway so wont hold out hope from the off ..

if its any consolation ...were in tier 3 ..this suddenly means the queue for the post office in tescos becomes the place all the people stuck in surrounding villages comes to to post their xmas doings ..and yes ..it goes out of the shop ..along the footpath and round the building most days .which leads to ..oi 2metres ...from some gammon in a visor ..which then leads to the old bill being called as it turns into the most festive of non social distancing punch ups in which both parties wrestle to the ground until they realise they are touching each other ..then shock and disgust kicks in ..beryl get the sanitiser quick ..whilst still trying to get a punch in ..

happy christmas boss ..you made it through another year ..thanks for all you do ..

• Like 15

I opened this fully expecting @Joolz  was doing the right thing and had got hold of dasher and prancer and a couple of the others and was taking matters into his own hands. 

Very disappointed to say the least:sadwalk:

Edited by monkeypig
  • Like 4